How Many Hours Do You Actually Work?

On Average I work 75 hours a week. I run our agency 24/7 clients call at all hours yes even 3 a.m. calls I take and have ran to the office to take payments at that hour before. But I chose to work those hours I love the insurance industry and nothing makes me happier then to have a client call and think they will get voicemail and I answer the phone the retention and referrals sure pay off by doing this.

Insane, while retention is important, new business is more important. Pay a call center to take your calls and rest up! Because when you stop taking those calls the clients have come to expect you'll lose them anyways.

On Average I work 75 hours a week. I run our agency 24/7 clients call at all hours yes even 3 a.m. calls I take and have ran to the office to take payments at that hour before. But I chose to work those hours I love the insurance industry and nothing makes me happier then to have a client call and think they will get voicemail and I answer the phone the retention and referrals sure pay off by doing this.

Lol either BS or you sir are insane. My time is my time, I'm no B***h to anyone

Totally agree with Medsuptag. He really did nail it. When it is all said and done at the end of the da, stop and ask yourself what you really did with your time. Some agents talk about how many hours they worked and so on. But were you being productive.? Some agents find themselves "working 50-60 hour a week" and still not understanding why they didn't do more than they felt like they could of. Others put in half that time AND accomplished everything they set out to do with time left over. IT's called managing your time.

Nope no BS call me insane I really do answer the phone 24/7 have not taken one day off in 3 years. I manage to have fun time also don't get me wrong I take time off to go hunting and fishing and other outdoor things. I just take my laptop with me and run remote from where ever I am at minus hunting as I am sure the deer would not be around as soon as the phone range. but my clients are told from day one call me 24/7 and well I have stuck to that and I love what I do so it is a perfect situation for me. I only have an adult son who lives here the rest of the family is out of state and I am a wall flower so not out socializing unless it is community events and well that usually is when I am doing most of my networking which really brings me more business so guess you could call that work also. Heck I worked the day my mother passed away and the day of her funeral My parents raised me to work hard and get a job you truly love and it will never seem like work and well that is why I do what I do. Work never seems like work to me I love my clients they are all like one big giant family. I live in a small community so when I get a new client it usually someone one I have already known from some other place in town I am a 3rd generation family here in our area so Guess that explains the insane part the rest all left the state as soon as they hit 18 me I stayed behind and took care of my parents and grand parents till they passed now My son he also chooses to follow in my footsteps and stay here and I am sure someday he will have his own business also just like my parents did. Mom and Pop business here do fairly well here as long as your a local but sure it is that way in many small communities.

Back