How Many Hours Do You Actually Work?

15 to 20 this time a year, but I am always on the computer learning and messing around on the forum, so it really is a lot more. Even on my busiest weeks, it is still less than when I sold cars.

Starts at 50 and only goes up from there. Like JimmyUT and others... always doing something on computer with work at Starbucks, watching football, etc.

If I were to be honest with myself, I probably work 15-20 hours per week. Especially in the summer months. I spend as much time on the golf course as I can. Lately that's been two days per week (no weekends, too crowded on the weekends). However, when October comes I will be working 60-70 hours per week for two months. Then it's back to 15-20 hours per week with the occasional 30 hour week.

Of course, in the early years I would work as long as it took. Now I am being rewarded for those efforts and don't have to apply myself quite as much. Sometimes I think if I worked as hard today as I did in the early years I would have a huge book of business. I guess I'm just too lazy now.

what product are you selling?

Back