How Many Times Did It Take You to Pass Your Test???

I passed L&H on the second time. I did a self study, no schooling.....for some reason I didn't study the law section in the back of the book.....that did me in! Plus I was nervous the first time so the second time I drank a large mixed drink in the parking lot before i went in....passed with ease!!!

First time. I went through an online company called test-teachers. They offer all the classes needed for L&H&A, P&C, all the securities exams, really, really good.

I went with test teacher too, but I went to the 2 day class (all day both days) for L&H. They went so fast about a lot of stuff that I never heard about before and even some words I didn't understand (coming from Brazil less than 2 years ago), like premium. I know it's stupid, but if you are not in insurance and new to English the word premium is like some kind of gas you put in your car or something that is really good. It took me about an hour to figure out it's what they call the payment the customer pays!:no:

Well, after that class I was sure I would not pass, so I studied hard for about a week and then went back and took the whole class again (for free. that is one good thing about test-teachers). Then I studied for another week before I took my test. I still wasn't sure I would pass.

But the good news is that I passed with 80%. Not the best, but I was just happy to pass. :biggrin:

Oh yeah-there were a lot of people in my classes who had failed the test at least one time and were back to learn more to try again.

I notice a trend here:

I passed it the first time...but the guy at the desk next to me, he took it like 4 times.

Wait...that actually is what happened in my case.

I notice a trend here:

I passed it the first time...but the guy at the desk next to me, he took it like 4 times.

Wait...that actually is what happened in my case.

The reason you see this trend is its just 1 guy that continues to fail the test but keeps coming back even though he will never pass it...He allows the rest of us to brag we passed the first time while this guy was taking the test for the empteenth time and still failing it :)

Back