How much money did you make this year so far?

I notice people giving advice on here, but the important thing is are you making good money?

If your not making decent money, I really don't want to hear your advice.

That might be rude, but I'm here to learn what makes money.

If you make over 80,000 a year as an insurance agent or higher, then I am willing to listen to your advice.

If this is you then what are your secrets to success?

Learn what to do from the successful people and learn what NOT to do from the unsuccessful people. Just because it worked for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for me, but at least its something to try or modify.

I give advice but I don't waste it on pikers. Email me your 1099 form last year showing you made more than $200,000 and maybe, just maybe I'll spend a bit of time with you. Sorry if that sounds rude.

Email or forums sometimes come accross how you want to percieve it? I don't think your delivery was the best. An anology that I use is , do you think that the "coach" that Tiger Woods uses is a better Golfer then Tiger? No but he understands the game, he can see how and where Tiger can improve. Some of the best coaches or "Managers" were not always the best players !

My issue with te company I'm currently with is my mgr has no real experience, 6 months as a agent and 6 as mgr and he started w/ a book of business (not impressed)

Now on the Financial planning side, if your not financial set your self, why would people take your advice?

I notice people giving advice on here, but the important thing is are you making good money?

If you make over 80,000 a year as an insurance agent or higher, then I am willing to listen to your advice.

If this is you then what are your secrets to success?

Learn what to do from the successful people and learn what NOT to do from the unsuccessful people. Just because it worked for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for me, but at least its something to try or modify.

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously with that attitude.

But here are a few keepers . . .

"be nice to everyone you meet, as you never know who will help you someday."

I've made money, I've lost money.

That is the best advice so far.

I made $273,000 so far this year selling Medicare Advantage door to door.

Is that all?

Imagine what you would have earned if you had really applied yourself.

I made $273,000.01 so far this year not selling MA plans d2d.

See, Rick?

You really missed the boat.

you are cross-selling PPL.

Rumor has it he cross dresses as well . . .

No wait, that is Rob.

I didn't make any money last year. I lost money last year, and all the years before that.

I'm going to lose money again this year.

And your wife actually buys into this?

Many people like reading things that are controversial, that is why I wrote what I wrote.

If you are offended thats great, if your not offended thats great too!

Why would your insurance business be up and down if you are building a book of p&c business? I could understand with health or life but not with p @ c.

If you are offended thats great, if your not offended thats great too!

I'd bet what I made last year that of the people who responded to your post that have over 1000 posts that they made AT LEAST twice what you did last year.

What an odd way to enter a forum.

"Why would your insurance business be up and down if you are building a book of p&c business? I could understand with health or life but not with p @ c."

Well, thanks for your understanding. I'll sleep better now. Maybe you should try a site that is more P&C oriented next time, no? You're asking life and health agents here.

None so far but the year isn't over yet! I think I'll finish strong because a lot of people have said they'll call me back!

Back