How to begin selling life insurance?

Is selling insurance a good career choice?
Yes, but only if you are with us! Haha.

On the independent side of insurance, if you are self-disciplined, structured, and committed to yourself and your clients you will make a comfortable living and feel great about helping others!

Is this tongue-in-cheek? :laugh:

Didn't read everything, but I will congratulate you on the questions put forward. New agents have no idea what questions to ask... and we all know that a well formed question is often the first step to being well informed.
Lavender print. Did myinsurebiz hack your account? :laugh:

I'm not sure how old you are, Todd, but Yoda is like 800 years old in this clip:

Not quite 800 yet.

But the real question is... are your ears getting pointy and are you turning green?

Age has caused some strange effects on me. Like fartting more than I ever remember. It could be my diet I guess, but I now emit more greenhouse gas than anyone in my house... and I'm not paying any carbon tax. :elvis:

FFL will certainly require you to sign a non-solicitation non-disparagement if you choose to ask for a release. Very bad idea. Leaves you vulnerable to litigation, and Shawn Meaike has proven that he will sue anybody for almost any reason.

If you were my friend, I wouldn’t advise that you sign with ANY of those three IMO’s. Low compensation, MLM culture, and very difficult to get quality leads. I would advise you reach out to one of these 4 IMO’s:

1. Ben Boman - Final Expense Services
2. Scott Burke - FEX Contracting
3. Todd King - TR Insurance Marketing
4. David Duford - Duford Insurance Group

THESE are the people you need to be interviewing and weighing pros and cons with. Each of them will give you fair compensation, great training, and most importantly, they will be upfront and honest with you about what you need to do to be successful.

Couldn't agree more!

Back