How to report an Insurance Broker in Texas?

Unless and until a consumer is harmed, they won't care. And when a consumer is harmed, THEY'RE the ones to file the complaint, not a competing agent.
Yup. I've been down this road. Ca DOI doesn't give a f*ck.

If you spend enough time on the Texas DOI website, you will probably find this...

images

I don't doubt that the OP has a valid complaint. There are a lot of crooks out there in the real world, but after reading this thread, I understand why the DOI doesn't take action on complaints from other agents. They would have to spend all day on the Agents cases and have little time for anything else.

If agents want to shut down their competition, they'll have to do it the old fashioned way, like boardwalk empire, or cry themselves to sleep.

I don't doubt that the OP has a valid complaint. There are a lot of crooks out there in the real world, but after reading this thread, I understand why the DOI doesn't take action on complaints from other agents. They would have to spend all day on the Agents cases and have little time for anything else.

If agents want to shut down their competition, they'll have to do it the old fashioned way, like boardwalk empire, or cry themselves to sleep.
If the op thinks that the broker is doing something illegal by contracting a non licensed person then he knew that before he contracted with him. That means he is crooked himself because it didn't bother him until he did not get paid what he thought he was entitled to.

To report an insurance broker in Texas, you can follow these general steps:

1. Contact the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI):
  2. File a Complaint Online:
    • Many regulatory agencies provide online forms for filing complaints. Check the TDI website for an online complaint form.
  3. Download a Complaint Form:
    • If there's no online option, you may find a downloadable complaint form on the TDI website. Fill it out with detailed information about your concerns.
  4. Gather Information:
    • Before filing a complaint, gather relevant information, such as the broker's name, contact information, details of the issue, and any supporting documents.
  5. Submit Supporting Documents:
    • If you have any documents supporting your complaint (emails, policies

To report an insurance broker in Texas, you can follow these general steps:

1. Contact the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI):
  2. File a Complaint Online:
    • Many regulatory agencies provide online forms for filing complaints. Check the TDI website for an online complaint form.
  3. Download a Complaint Form:
    • If there's no online option, you may find a downloadable complaint form on the TDI website. Fill it out with detailed information about your concerns.
  4. Gather Information:
    • Before filing a complaint, gather relevant information, such as the broker's name, contact information, details of the issue, and any supporting documents.
  5. Submit Supporting Documents:
    • If you have any documents supporting your complaint (emails, policies
MV5BYjUwNTJjYmEtZTE0NC00NmZjLTk1ZTEtMjUzZmY1MTMzYjYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgwNjE2MzQ@._V1_.jpg

If the op thinks that the broker is doing something illegal by contracting a non licensed person then he knew that before he contracted with him. That means he is crooked himself because it didn't bother him until he did not get paid what he thought he was entitled to.
You're way offbase and you're moronic personal attack was uncalled or. I was unaware of this regulation when I had agreed to work for them. Either way, I'm thinking of just writing a review about my experience in the BBB and calling it a day and let karma naturally sort it all out.

Back