Humana issue

This is 100% a complaint . My friends got 3-4 . Every complaint was send by email and he had to answer questions . He never had a rep call him . If you recall . Humana sent out a email 3 weeks ago stating that everyone had to show a recording of the conversation or a lead card . Complaints were up 100% industry wide to 38 k from 2020 to 2021 . Actually United is the stickiest one compliance

That complaint wasn’t made 3 months ago . No company sits on a complaint 2-3 months . You’d be notified of a sales allegation within a month after the complaint.

Keep us posted how this plays out. I'm curious.

Been there, but different carrier and U65. It turned out fine. Just had to write a written statement and send in a form she signed with the plan she chose. I was new back then with U65. Yes, different but probably a similar process will play out.

What I learned...stay away from mentally unstable people. Refer them out. Run out of those appts. This one was BPD, and on the meds that would indicate that, and she DID worry me with red flags while I was there writing her. I find a way out of the appt without writing them if they're hotheads or mentally messy.

From what I've heard with Humana, results from complaints can range from just having to do some retraining to termination. Sounds like your mistake might trigger some retraining. Seen both, but still curious how yours plays out. Out of all the carriers, this one seems the most stringent on complaints.

Good Luck.

Caveat, not an agent. Medicare Beneficiary only.

Interesting thread. I have become a bit worried about this carrier.

I went with their PDP for the first time this year. In the last 2-3 weeks I have received 3 phone calls from them wanting to discuss important benefit information.

Caveat, not an agent. Medicare Beneficiary only.

Interesting thread. I have become a bit worried about this carrier.

I went with their PDP for the first time this year. In the last 2-3 weeks I have received 3 phone calls from them wanting to discuss important benefit information.

Bingo

I had to do GI to get one of my very sick client back on to his med supp because we had Humana PDP

they told him he can have the same plan medical for free and hell also have dental and vision with it

Got cough in preuat some of his docs were not in network and a lot of out of pocket

I got him his supp back but no commission on GI

Bingo

I had to do GI to get one of my very sick client back on to his med supp because we had Humana PDP

they told him he can have the same plan medical for free and hell also have dental and vision with it

Got cough in preuat some of his docs were not in network and a lot of out of pocket

I got him his supp back but no commission on GI
Glad you were able to get your client back his coverage.

Thank you for the warning implied in your post.

I sell the tar out of Humana . I run into there plans 3-4 times a day .Matter of fact last aep 97% of clients wanted to make no changes .Very high loyalty rates out there . Great customer service .

I spoke to the man who allegedly filed a complaint today. He saw me at my mother's house and he pulled into her drive to chat. I told him about the issue with Humana. He said that when he called the rep kept trying to get him to blame me for the issue but he said he never did. He asked if he could be at my office on Wednesday when the guy is supposed to call me back and he would set the record straight. I let him know that I could handle it. Now I am worried that he may call the company himself and try to intervene.

Back