Humana updated their sep Disaster codes last week. They said still in nationwide covid dst?

Good to know you just got it today. That's the same info I got from Aetna I think a few weeks ago. Wonder if it's correct and not outdated. I'll try it anyway, but now with Aetna only for a bit. I'll ask my Humana guy tomr what the real deal is... so far what I'm seeing is only certain carriers are honoring it.

Guess with all these nuances with medicare I can't just walk away from this sight:1wink: without needing to come back and look for something else. LOL. Was enrolling a new to medicare in the vantage sight today and just happened to see that little tidbit I posted above.:sad:
A new Public Health Emergency regarding the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic is in effect from April 16, 2022 until September 30, 2022. Learn more about this SEP. The SEP information is based on an executive order by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

Just a tidbit for Mi writers. There's one in Otsego county. From a recent bad tornado that tore though there. Through at least August.

it's on the bottom right hand corner in "additional resouces", directly under "compliance".

interesting you would think it be where you look for important notification

Like on top where it says notifications:biggrin:

Sound like they are going to rerelease it on state basis
Seems CMS just has issue with it not being broken down to states

Either way never had it before. Probably should not be, I don't do too many of them anyway
I might have done 3 or 4 of them

Though it was nice to have one everywhere rather then figuring out this one has a storm DST that carrier has a gun violence in NY SEP the other one had a tornado one

Only reason it was nice was because there were so many other ones its just easier then trying to find the one that fits

But ultimately it was better just enroll during the AEP or OEP for everyone

Back