I have my license, now what?

Raulliveson

I'm in NC, I got my life license 2 years ago and have only sold term life policies for my company since. I am so eager to stop this and start working for myself that I've delved into the best possible section of this market, final expense. I've been looking up David Duford, Christine and Askins on youtube and am excited to start....
The deal is, I don't know how to join an agency. I'm interested in starting part time and working my own leads. Please provide any advise.
Thank you!
Raul

I'm in NC, I got my life license 2 years ago and have only sold term life policies for my company since. I am so eager to stop this and start working for myself that I've delved into the best possible section of this market, final expense. I've been looking up David Duford, Christine and Askins on youtube and am excited to start....
The deal is, I don't know how to join an agency. I'm interested in starting part time and working my own leads. Please provide any advise.
Thank you!
Raul
Christine? :huh:

I'm happy to help you navigate this space bud! Chris is a great guy and you would do well with him! If you want to chat I'm happy to give you a great recommendation even if it isn't with me.

Info is in the sig. Best of luck!

be sure to take your time and pick a good imo
Ask questions, think on it over night, develop a plan and stick to it.
One thing to remember, Local help might be worth the cut in comm

Thank you!
Raul

You've been watching Dave Duford's videos and don't know how to join his agency?

Either Dave is the worst marketer ever (not) or you might need to take another look at his videos. He's easy to find.

Back