I Heard a BAD Rumor About Humana

NM, I had no idea it was happening until the residuals were due in year 2. I actually received some until they canceled the appointment, then reinstated it. Canceling the appointment and switching me to a Delegated are two different things and two different time and space issues, as well as amount due.
As far as taking up Sales Support time, it reminds me of Washington National shut their phones off in the 80's.

Anyone who remembers that knows what it's like to take a phone call asking "what the heck is going on?". From agents and clients.

Asking about next season and implying I let this happen for 2 seasons is not correct...:no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If and when they fix it, I'll be the first to post here to let everyone know they did the right thing because it was the right thing to do...

Last edited:
I received an email on Tuesday that says the Humana on line application now includes dental and vision. It states that you can put the link on your website and customers can apply and get quotes and you will still get paid a commission.

Has anyone used this method in GA and have you been paid? Or is this a trick for them to use your website to generate clients for themselves and the agent is never paid.

I have a client I directed to my link and got paid no problems.

Humana is the debil!! At least to the independent agent they are.

They have been working against the independent agent for as long as I can remember. They were the impetus behind MIPPA to make it more difficult for agents.

JD not that I don't believe you but I was poking around the Internet to try and find evidence to support your claim, specifically pertaining to this MIPPA thing.

If you get a chance could you post something that offers up some proof or maybe a little further clarification from you on this subject or anyone else who wants to chime in? I'm just curious.

JD not that I don't believe you but I was poking around the Internet to try and find evidence to support your claim, specifically pertaining to this MIPPA thing.

If you get a chance could you post something that offers up some proof or maybe a little further clarification from you on this subject or anyone else who wants to chime in? I'm just curious.

The letter from Humana to the CMS chairman was posted right here at the forums. I believe it was Rick that posted it. Might be wrong on that?

There was so much controversy about it being publically displayed that it was taken down.

But, I didn't need to see that letter to know that it was Humana driven. I was very active in the MA field at that time. I was the top producer for 3 different companies and was certified to train agents to sell MA plans. Everyone in the business knew that the debil was driving the bus.

Actually, the letter was from the chairman of Humana to Sen. Max Baccus stating basically that indy agents have caused all the problems and that our commissions must be cut - and of course, this was done.

Humana is indeed the debil.

Rick

The letter from Humana to the CMS chairman was posted right here at the forums. I believe it was Rick that posted it. Might be wrong on that?

There was so much controversy about it being publically displayed that it was taken down.

But, I didn't need to see that letter to know that it was Humana driven. I was very active in the MA field at that time. I was the top producer for 3 different companies and was certified to train agents to sell MA plans. Everyone in the business knew that the debil was driving the bus.

Ya never know, some of us may have a copy of that letter. Just say'n -- hehehe :err:

I'm sure they do. I made the mistake of not copying it because I didn't know it would be taken down.

Humana has a position in Houston open, in case anyone wants to apply...

...debil's advocate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have a client I directed to my link and got paid no problems.

Recently had my daughter follow the link on my site. No worries.

Last edited:
Actually, the letter was from the chairman of Humana to Sen. Max Baccus stating basically that indy agents have caused all the problems and that our commissions must be cut - and of course, this was done.

Humana is indeed the debil.

Rick

Humana Agents are not clean - managers are wanting them to cross the line... Wink wink! There are definitely some scumbag Agents, Humana and non-Humana.

Back