I like most of you

He might of been a great guy but as an insurance man not so much. When you hold yourself out to be a professional life and health insurance agent for years and then die with what what sounded like little or no life insurance you are pretty much exposed as having been full of it!
Wrong.

Now you never knew him huh:D Frank was always on this forum selling his super duper Insurance Agency management computer program. He promised the prospects on this forum that after they bought his 400 dollar software he would coach them on how to make it in the medicare supplement business. Franks stories always had more holes in them then a block of big hole swiss cheese. Frank claimed that he had made it big selling medicare supplements with United American back in the mid 90's. Truth is there could never have been a bigger lie. United American's rates were always on the high side in the 80's but by 1992 their rates were atrociously high. You couldn't sell United American anymore by 1992 because their rates were the highest in the industry by hundreds of dollars a year. If you did sell United American you would have agents coming in behind you and replacing you right and left. I sold United American 80% of the time in the 80s' but by 1992 I was not selling it at all.
Not true again UA was thriving till about 2000 or so. The Paul Harvey leads were awesome.

Now, see? Except for the last jackass statement about knowing UA like few others (and no paragraphs), that was a great, enjoyable, road warrior story. You should have started out posting this kind of stuff instead of slamming a man's beloved memory!

BTW, I live close enough to throw rocks at the UA home office from my house. So maybe I know them even better than you!
Your dumb. I live next door to the top plastic surgeon in northern California but I don’t know anything about plastic surgery

Back