I like most of you

Not sure why it matter how long someone else has been doing this or how much money they do or do not make, unless they are going to be paying my bills!

We all have the same opportunity to make money. Some are more successful but might have way more bills. Some may be less successful and have less bills.

I know some agents that came to me recently that would sell 200k+ but they were not making much money because of lower commissions and buying a ton of leads.

If you’re happy with what YOURE bringing in, nothing else should matter. If you’re putting in the work but not making what you need to make, then you might want to talk to someone that’s making the type of money you want to make and follow their lead.

Just my .02

Not sure why it matter how long someone else has been doing this or how much money they do or do not make, unless they are going to be paying my bills!

We all have the same opportunity to make money. Some are more successful but might have way more bills. Some may be less successful and have less bills.

I know some agents that came to me recently that would sell 200k+ but they were not making much money because of lower commissions and buying a ton of leads.

If you’re happy with what YOURE bringing in, nothing else should matter. If you’re putting in the work but not making what you need to make, then you might want to talk to someone that’s making the type of money you want to make and follow their lead.

Just my .02
I don’t believe anything you just said because you didn’t put an apostrophe like you were supposed to you’re a fraud and a troll ha ha

Your 57 and still selling insurance
Your 57 and still selling insurance and you been doing this since the 70’s or 80s which means you suck at your job you should be retired

I don't think you want to go into the insurance business if you want to get rich. Read that last sentence again. I never really aspired to get rich in this business. Good thing huh. I have paid my bills and have no debt and eat out every day and live on the nice side of town. Hey I'm not greedy I'll take that and not complain.

Your dumb. I live next door to the top plastic surgeon in northern California but I don’t know anything about plastic surgery
Dumb? There's no comparison! I happen to be in the insurance business, whereas you're not in the medical profession. I used to live next door to a doctor, too. I knew enough about him to never refer my friends to him.

UA has a pretty strong presence around here, since they're local. Just from living and working in this community I know them pretty well as a neighbor. But I also know them as a competitor and investigated them pretty thoroughly when they tried to recruit me (several times). So, yeah, I can throw a rock at them if I feel like it, too.

And it's just possible I might know some stuff about them that JimmyCC doesn't.

Last edited:
Your 57 and still selling insurance and you been doing this since the 70’s or 80s which means you suck at your job you should be retired
Your dumb. I live next door to the top plastic surgeon in northern California but I don’t know anything about plastic surgery
Dude your dumb and your impression thing makes no sense.
Your kinda a joke so opened, closed etc no matter to me, you’ve proven your worth already.
You realize I do that for your benefit just like when I say you’re stupit. Oh wait you don’t realize it because you’re stupit and know nothing about sales.

Hmm... can I ask you to mentor me? :no:

Back