I Must Be a Democrat

I'm also voting for Trump. I voted for Perot the 1st time for the same reason...entertainment.:laugh:

I honestly can't believe I even said anything on here to begin with. I've avoided the political conversations on here for years and then I just fell right into it!

----------

At least he doesn't pretend to be something he is not. It is refreshing to watch someone turn the media's games back on them.

I will agree. But he's still like the rest of them. He'll lie in a heartbeat if he thinks it's going to serve him.

They lie. They ALLLL lie. (Says Pennywise the clown).

I honestly can't believe I even said anything on here to begin with. I've avoided the political conversations on here for years and then I just fell right into it!

----------

I will agree. But he's still like the rest of them. He'll lie in a heartbeat if he thinks it's going to serve him.

Nice IT reference :)

Give democrats enough time and they'll try to pass the Affordable Final Expense Act. Final expense plans will shoot to $500/month and we'll get paid $10/per month. Then they'll make open enrollment same time as AEP and OEP.

----------

and we'll need a scope of appointment...

Last edited:
At least he doesn't pretend to be something he is not. It is refreshing to watch someone turn the media's games back on them.

Yep, I like the fact that he's not P.C.

I just wish he'd do something with that hair.:laugh:

----------

I hear you. I liked Ron Paul mainly because it would have been hilarious to have a president with a Pittsburgh accent.:laugh:

That'd be much better than a Kenyan accent.:yes:

----------

----------

Politics has gotten so boring that the entertainment Trump would provide will make it bearable.

If the politicians aren't crooked when they get to D.C., they are within 6 months.

Back