I Need Help

Newby said:
My wife just can't stay away from them books. She picked up her ChFC recently (I didn't even know she was studying for that one) and is now considering working toward her doctorate in finance.

If I don't watch out...pretty soon she will think she is smarter than me.

The real question is who is bringing in the bucks.

The real question is who is bringing in the bucks.

It's a team effort. I go out and beat the bushes. She stays back at the office. She'll never be an aggressive salesperson. But when she requires that clients come to her she does get much more respect than the rest of us.

She does all of our back office too and just tracking Anthem's commissions is a full time job.

My wife just can't stay away from them books. She picked up her ChFC recently (I didn't even know she was studying for that one) and is now considering working toward her doctorate in finance.

If I don't watch out...pretty soon she will think she is smarter than me.
"Think"???????? :laugh:

Newby said:
It's a team effort. I go out and beat the bushes. She stays back at the office. She'll never be an aggressive salesperson. But when she requires that clients come to her she does get much more respect than the rest of us.

She does all of our back office too and just tracking Anthem's commissions is a full time job.

The fact that you have her tracking Anthem commissions makes you the smarter person bar none.

What part of Indiana are you in? Your answer will determine how much advice you get from me. ;)
Jeffersonville, It's across the bridge from Louisville. I work out of Kentucky a lot too. Where do you work out of?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Both options sound like a step up from where I am right now, so I'm interesting. Can you give me any more details or a way to contact you?

Last edited:
Both options sound better than what I am doing right now. How do I get in touch with you Newby?

Hands on mentoring from someone that knows how to sell, has knowledge and sounds like also knows how to manage a business. Add getting paid to the mix. Great opportunity. There are a lot of guys wondering if they should move closer to Newby.

Back