I Need Help

joshInagent said:
Jeffersonville, It's across the bridge from Louisville. I work out of Kentucky a lot too. Where do you work out of?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Both options sound like a step up from where I am right now, so I'm interesting. Can you give me any more details or a way to contact you?

That sounds like a fail..Come on his info is in his signature and there is this thing called Google.

joshInagent said:
Jeffersonville, It's across the bridge from Louisville. I work out of Kentucky a lot too. Where do you work out of?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Both options sound like a step up from where I am right now, so I'm interesting. Can you give me any more details or a way to contact you?

I am up near the fort Wayne area. You are in good hands ifs own south with Newby. Well that didn't sound right but on well.

Josh click his website, it is in his post, newbury financial. Newby if you are going back to being an IMO. I and many others would jump at the chance.

I want to really thank everyone for the advice. Being a newbie and with a company of which I am overall pretty displeased with and it's practices you guys have given me a new sense of hope within the insurance business. I'm an honest guy and finding some other honest agents willing to give good solid advice with nothing to gain, I really appreciate it. Thanks

Oh and I'm definitely contacting Scott.

Back