If Medicare Supps Go Away, Plan B?

They pulled it quick. The low life made a comment about his wife. I only saw stevejones comment, then I agreed with Steve that Obi needed his pansy ass kicked by JD.

I hate when wives are brought into an argument. We can call each other every name in the book, and that's cool. There's only a few on here that are thin skinned and cry...but our families have nothing to do with it.

Don't be calling me any names.... :cry:

I'm thinking that selling FE would be a great Plan B. How hard can it be especially with a company like LH behind the agent?

Low cost leads and high persistency. What could be better?

Plus they've written $37 billion in premium just since I started this thread about 10 minutes ago.

Rick

All while YOU sit on here doing NOTHING.

New agents ASK YOURSELFS why is THIS GUY sitting around here HATING on teh gratest FE company in the country instead of making sells?

Cause he gots NO LEADS, NO PROSPECTS, NOBODY TO SEE.

He is going to be BANKRUPT just like every one of these fools with the HIGH CONTRACTS.

Don't lissen to teh HATERS.

All while YOU sit on here doing NOTHING.

New agents ASK YOURSELFS why is THIS GUY sitting around here HATING on teh gratest FE company in the country instead of making sells?

Cause he gots NO LEADS, NO PROSPECTS, NOBODY TO SEE.

He is going to be BANKRUPT just like every one of these fools with the HIGH CONTRACTS.

Don't lissen to teh HATERS.

I just love posts that ASSume something about me. I've sold 3 FE policies in my life but probably double your income just in my Med Supp renewals.

The only reason I might go bankrupt is because I'm paying your family's health insurance.

Rick

Back