If Medicare Supps Go Away, Plan B?

I just love posts that ASSume something about me. I've sold 3 FE policies in my life but probably double your income just in my Med Supp renewals.

The only reason I might go bankrupt is because I'm paying your family's health insurance.

Rick

I was trying to parody Obi. :D

What does twitchy mean?

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

It's hard to explain. I guess it shows being confused or being puzzled about something you're commenting on...then laughing about it. Shows 2 emotions with one emoticon.

Mostly, I just like it and use it as often as I can.:twitchy:

It's hard to explain. I guess it shows being confused or being puzzled about something you're commenting on...then laughing about it. Shows 2 emotions with one emoticon.

This question has plagued me for years. Happy to have finally have an answer

They pulled it quick. The low life made a comment about his wife. I only saw stevejones comment, then I agreed with Steve that Obi needed his pansy ass kicked by JD.

I hate when wives are brought into an argument. We can call each other every name in the book, and that's cool. There's only a few on here that are thin skinned and cry...but our families have nothing to do with it.

I prefer to insult cry babies on the phone...then they get the true meaning of being called "everything but the mother of God" :D:D

----------

Couldn't you just pop em right back in? :-)

That right there is funny I dont care who you are, "God bless the pigmy midgets in new guinea":err:

----------

So twitchy :twitchy: is bipolar and qualifies graded with 5 star or level with Foresters:1tongue:

I prefer to insult cry babies on the phone...then they get the true meaning of being called "everything but the mother of God" :D:D

----------

That right there is funny I dont care who you are, "God bless the pigmy midgets in new guinea":err:

----------

So twitchy :twitchy: is bipolar and qualifies graded with 5 star or level with Foresters:1tongue:

Yep, Twitchy can also get Level with ACI(he's over 60)...Equitable and Settlers Silver.

Latest posts

Back