If Someone Writes 9 Million a Year

There are plenty of guys that big and even much bigger that work 35 hours a week... but it requires systems in place and competent employees. If you have to have your hands in everything... you have a ceiling that is pretty low.

This is where I'd like to be one day! Ahhhh...a girl can dream, can't she? :swoon:

$9M is amazing I just have a net income level I want to get to after paying staff, overhead, etc. then I plan on taking it easy and enjoying life.

...but since I just completed my first year I have a few more years to go:laugh:.

$9M is amazing I just have a net income level I want to get to after paying staff, overhead, etc. then I plan on taking it easy and enjoying life.

...but since I just completed my first year I have a few more years to go:laugh:.

Do you have a wife and kids? I have found that the great part about insurance is that you have an unlimited earning potential... and the bad part is that your wife knows you have an unlimited earning potential. Talk about a tough sales manager...

Imagine the renewals every year between 5-12%.

@ 6% thats $300k +. I used to work for a firm. Called Promark financial that produce more than that on a yearly basis. Now that the sales have dropped most of them are living out of pure renewals.

I started my Life Insurance career at Promark back in 1995. In fact, my wife's uncle, Don Brown, is the co-founder of the company. He made a boatload of money and worked about 20 hours per week. They had competent agents and managers so babysitting was not needed. Len, the CEO and co-owner bought Don out awhile back and then passed away in 2008 I believe. Since then the company does not seem as nearly effective as it used to be. But the renewals still roll in for Don! Gotta love insurance. Although it was a high pressure, mortgage based sales system, I learned more from those guys than anywhere else.

Back