If You Like Your Commissions You Can't Get Your Commissions

Does anyone know what what FL Blue is doing? They keep stalling us and giving us BS lines while CEO and staff get their salary. Does ANYONE know when and how we're getting paid? This is a scandal. BK pays better to flip burgers right now. Can't get client numbers, enrollments are lost, sick patients being delayed....and they hold my commission? CEO, pay me out of your salary! :no: I'm starting to tell debt collector's that FL Blue refuses to pay us and they will get their money when I do. I'm not hiding anymore that they are refusing to pay us. CEO get's paid I should be able to also.:GEEK: I can't even get paid on Off marketplace policies. What is the reason there? Please anyone?

You must be a fairly new agent with FB. It's like this the CGA's get paid as far as I know between the 18th and 25th of the month and most I believe cut your commission checks around the 1st. Since they have been running around 3 weeks behind enrolling I would not expect to see any off exchange commissions until March 1 and we were told all along on exchange would be April 1st. Med Advantage has always been on the March 1st statement.

So even though the carriers will be receiving the balance of the premiums from the govt, will we still be receiving our portion from that? Is there any concrete evidence of that?
I received my Health Net statement and they are also taking out these fees..
INSFEE
ACEREI
HIXFEE
ORREIN
PCORI
RSKADJ
Shouldnt these be paid by the carrier???

Last edited:
Wow, these fee reductions (CEP = commissionable eligible premium) is a new one on me. What was the total reduction of the premium in % terms ??

this could mean a reduction in commission by 10%+

u have got to be kidding ?!?!

----------

if this is the case with most carriers its a big deal...and not to agents favor...and no a one company mentioned this ever !! its disgusting

----------

CEP = another way to rip off agent unreal news !

Health Net statement for a particular customer that had been written through the exchange. Base premium was approximately $500 a month. After subsidies customer pays approx $100 a month. Commission was based off of $100. After all fees and taxes our commission was almost $4.00.....
Called Health Net and they confirmed this was correct. They did not mention that we would be receiving any add'l commission but I did not ask.

That's not including the subsidized portion, and the reason you didn't receive a commission on that yet is because the gov't hasn't paid the carriers yet.

regardless Bill this development is a royal ripoff for agents..an industry bait and switch!! gotcha!! you are not paid on taxes and fees? really woulda been nice to know its infuriating...im blowing 2 gaskets today

----------

back to the question...w
shouldnt the carrier pay the fees and we are paid on full amount...royal smoke and mirrors commission baiy and switch

Carriers pay a fee, believe it is 2.5% or 3% to be listed on healthcare.gov. They also pay a % for the federal reinsurance. Not aware of other fees but I am sure they are out there.

Assurant is the only one that has paid on January 2014 business and I don't see any of those fees deducted. Maybe this is just Healthnet

Back