Im Ready to Talk to Seniors About Final Expense

There's a lot of experience and wisdom in what you call "crazy responses" - you just didn't see it.
That sounds like an excellent plan.

ok you got me i didnt see the wisdom in your response "Think you'd have more success "bringing awareness" to toenail fungus" . That actually was kind of funny lol. i just need the perfect product to cure that for the world and ill be rich yippy lol .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please spend some time on the forum and do a little research. There are a lot of people here with a wealth of experience; much of it can be found with a simple search.

People do not like to be bothered while running errands, shopping or other things they are doing during the day.

We sat at a community table for breakfast (we didn't want to wait an hour) with a realtor and his wife- he began prospecting and qualifying us for a house and finished with his card which promptly went into the trash. People that do this are desperate for business and most people want to work with those that are successful and knowledgeable. I collect and give business cards constantly but I do not try to engage in business without a relationship or need which comes from casual conversation.

Spell and grammar check are invaluable- if you come across to people the way you are writing and spelling no one will take you seriously unless they don't know any better.

I think you are right, however i have a lot of success with the advantage plans by street marketing.I think if its working why would you change it.I will take in consideration your advice, because you are right. Some people do not want to talk in the streets about insurance. I can capture that market by direct mail,internet leads etc. I have been searching this forum quite a while, looking to improve my insurance career. This forum is great when you have guys like you who will respond with a great suggestion

Last edited:
Back