Im seeking advice from health agents!!

OK after a 7 day bout with pneumonia I am finally well enough to start working again.

How many of you out there are using hosted predictive dialers for your cold calling? How many have even heard of them?

Gee Raymond....Maybe this is "The Twilight Zone." Could it be that I'm the only one that can read your posts? This actually did happen a few years ago and the poster went mad.

Well...for what it's worth, I do not use a predictive dialer. There are a few options. You can lease or buy. Personally, I have a part-timer that makes some calls for me.

Raymond,

In your testings for Insurance agents, Did you ever think of testing "Live Transfers" ? ( similar to what is done in the mortgage biz)

Or since most of the health agents do biz online, you can live transfer leads. But your TM would first ask the prospect if they have access to the internet as they are talking. If they do, you can transfer to agent who can walk the person thru their website of instant quotes.

Or maybe your TM sets-up a specific call back time for from agent within 24 hours with the understanding that prospect will be online at that time when agent calls.

The only issue with face to face appointment leads for the Health Insurance side is the limited georgraphical area of leads that you can provide an agent. I dont know how many with drive more than half an hour. Especially when they can generate leads online & close it by phone.
( Group sales may be the exception since you do need to do a face to face anyway)

With the mortgage biz, the ROI for a 30 minute or more trip is more motivating since you could realistcally make $ 3,000 -$4,000 or even more per deal on a visit.

Just my two cents.

Tony

I hear you and thanks for your feed back. I understand that most won't drive farther than 20 miles which is why we pull a list of small business in that immediate area. Plus its turning out after our latest runs of testing that the appointment ratio is actualy about half of the 70% that we initially saw. So about half are call back appointments. I also thought that the cost would be somewhere between 20-25 per lead which so far it has only been runnning bewtte 16-19 per lead. I am still working on getting that down by trying different scripts and lists, call times and commisions structures with in my office. My goal is to get it down to about 15 per lead on the csot so i can feasibly sell for 20-25 per lead. I think for the smaller companies or single agents this would make sense to do if they had x amount of leads each day waiting for them and they could get into a routine with them.

how many hours do they dial? how many appointments or leads does that person get? the reason I ask is because I own a hosted predicitve dialing company. We sell alot of seats to in the mortgage biz and they love the dialer and crm. Im trying to figure out if Insurance agents would use it as well. If they ahve a TM working for them this might make the TM more efficient as well as give the agent the power to watch their Tm in real time and take live transfers direct form the TM when they get an interested person on the phone.

Is this something that would be beneficial to insurance agents?

Gee Raymond....Maybe this is "The Twilight Zone." Could it be that I'm the only one that can read your posts? This actually did happen a few years ago and the poster went mad.

Well...for what it's worth, I do not use a predictive dialer. There are a few options. You can lease or buy. Personally, I have a part-timer that makes some calls for me.

Last edited:
Back