Im seeking advice from health agents!!

Rick, thanks for the honesty in my efforts a few months back. We did have a couple states that were rough during beta testing. With the feedback you gave me along with Mike's Feedback and a few others, I really fell we have upped the quality quite a bit. That is why I was finally willing to release them for sale in the public. We were also able to get our cost down and add more questions to the lead sheet which makes the lead more qualified at the same time as keeping the cost low.

Rick, Since you didn't close anything I want to send you a few more. Please contact me so we can schedule this in.

Thanks for taking the time to post!

I tried Ray's leads several months ago. By his own admission it is very tough in California.

However, although I know he gave it 100%, they were less than satisfactory. Total loss for me.

Rick

Here is what we are going to do to eliminate any doubts about my lead quality.... I will be giving a couple leads per day away for FREE on this thread starting next week. I'm going to pull 500 records from about 10 different states of new businesses set up in the last 12 months and under 8 employees. This is where I have had the most success. Can someone just tell me that I am allowed to do this so i don't get banned. I am ready to prove to all that we can generate some great leads even if i have to give them away to the members on here for a few weeks to do so. Mr. Moderator and or the members if I'm allowed to do this let me know and I'll run it!

Lets let the game begin!!!

Last edited:
Actually instead of doing that to this thread....I wanted to start another giving the leads away. My goal is to show the board that I'm here to conduct very honest business and make a select few people money. check it out...

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/health-insurance-leads-telemarketed-thread6703.html#post85556

Here is what we are going to do to eliminate any doubts about my lead quality.... I will be giving a couple leads per day away for FREE on this thread starting next week. I'm going to pull 500 records from about 10 different states of new businesses set up in the last 12 months and under 8 employees. This is where I have had the most success. Can someone just tell me that I am allowed to do this so i don't get banned. I am ready to prove to all that we can generate some great leads even if i have to give them away to the members on here for a few weeks to do so. Mr. Moderator and or the members if I'm allowed to do this let me know and I'll run it!

Lets let the game begin!!!

Actually instead of doing that to this thread....I wanted to start another giving the leads away. My goal is to show the board that I'm here to conduct very honest business and make a select few people money. check it out...

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/health-insurance-leads-telemarketed-thread6703.html#post85556

Pick out a couple of the health agent pro's here and give them a discount and let them report back. Your idea has merit but the discussion is getting overly heavy on talking about you and your business. Give a couple guys here a good discount for a month or so and let the process work. Otherwise you have pretty well marketed yourself here. If it is a good deal and they are willing to pay full price after the first month, then they will say that. Otherwise, it might be time to move the discussion over to the "insurance offers" section.

Good luck. Always looking for good leads.

Winter

Man, reading threads on this forum is exhausting.

Why do many people seem to get attacked, corrected or ridiculed and then have to defend themselves?

Does anyone really care about a typo? And when did it become our job to teach people to spell?

Should we have a professional editor read all of our posts and comment on or correct everything? Including whatever errors may not be so obvious?

Should this already successful gentleman really have to fight to prove his worth?

If you really wanted to help someone, you could send an email privately without bringing everyone else into it. Lead by example to impact those around you.

Man, reading threads on this forum is exhausting.

Why do many people seem to get attacked, corrected or ridiculed and then have to defend themselves?

Does anyone really care about a typo? And when did it become our job to teach people to spell?

Should we have a professional editor read all of our posts and comment on or correct everything? Including whatever errors may not be so obvious?

Should this already successful gentleman really have to fight to prove his worth?

If you really wanted to help someone, you could send an email privately without bringing everyone else into it. Lead by example to impact those around you.

Rob - You are dead wrong here.

First of all, the entire thread belongs in the offers section, because that's what it is.

Second, if you post something in a public forum, it is entirely appropriate for any response to be made publicly.

By the way, aren't you pretty much the pot calling the kettle black?

Rick

Last edited:
Rob - You are dead wrong here.

First of all, the entire thread belongs in the offers section, because that's what it is.

Second, if you post something in a public forum, it is entirely appropriate for any response to be made publicly.

By the way, aren't you pretty much the pot calling the kettle black?

Rick

Rick,
I mentioned nothing of where the thread belongs and even if it was posted in error on this thread, so what? It seems everyone had no problem responding to it.

Secondly, I do agree with your second point about this being public. My bad.

Lastly, if everything I wrote said "we" then how exactly how is that the pot calling the kettle black? I admit guilt remember?

Please explain how this works. The math seems skewed.
Raymond Bartreau
Direct Marketing Consultant
Health Insurance Leads &
Predictive Dialers
Posted:
" Our capabilities- We have a 24 man call center...
we are going to dedicate this to Insurance lead generation only from 10 EST to 300 EST.
With 24 reps we can generate just over 80 leads per day after our verifiers make sure the lead is valid.
Fact is that we can handle no more than 10-12 accounts in total for our TM leads."
5 hours X 24 telemarketers = 120 man hours per day to develope 80 leads = 1.5 leads per hour? Is this good production for 24 seats? It seems low to me.
80 leads per day being sold to as many as 12 agents? What happens if we want more than 7 leads per day?
Do you have pricing in place for these leads?
Thanks for clarifying this for me.

Back