Im seeking advice from health agents!!

Of all the agents that send out mail to prospective clients what is working the best right now? Post cards, envelopes, and also what type of insurance agents mail the most, health, life, or is it one of the other niches?

Any feed back on direct mail would be great. I just purchased A print company with over 37k SQ ft of printing space with over 15 presses. I know mail is great for other industries but I'm trying to figure out if it can work for Insurance as well. Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

OK so I'm assuming not that many people send post cards or other advertisements.

Update, since I came on this board we have been researching the insurance industry and running beta tests all over the country from our call center and we finally have it down I normally like to launch new products to new industries at conventions. Can anyone let me know when the next big Health agent convention is (that may still have booths left)? Perferably in Vegas but it doesn't have to be. I tried doing a search but I'm sure they are called something different than 'Health agent convention'. I'm looking for the event that will have the MOST Individual health Agents at the expo.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can most health agents sell insurance in most states or do you have to be licensed individually per state? I'm thinking of running a test for the board to give away some TM leads. I'm just trying to figure out a way for anyone that wants to try one to be able to get a FREE bee. I am thinking of running a list of random new Business through out the country to set these appointments. Or is there any states that everyone can do that I can run through the call center and generate leads for the members of this board to try out. My goal is to

A) get the quality of the leads out there.....and
B) get the final feedback on the leads before I start advertising for sale.

I want to make sure that these are the best quality leads we can generate before we expand the call center to more seats. currently we have been managing about 8 accounts at any given time and so far so good.

If you have any ideas on how I can do a lead give away please let me know. I want everyone to be able to participate but I am not really sure how to run it without knowing how the licensing works by state.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

I have purchased 50 of his mortgage leads about 2 years ago... never closed one of them. Worst leads I ever bought. 3 months after I recieved those leads I ran a title check to see what percentage actually went through with a refinance and it was 3-4 if i remember correctly... at 50 a piece... not worth it. From then on I have learned... the self generated lead is the best lead.

Last edited:
I have purchased 50 of his mortgage leads about 2 years ago... never closed one of them. Worst leads I ever bought. 3 months after I recieved those leads I ran a title check to see what percentage actually went through with a refinance and it was 3-4 if i remember correctly... at 50 a piece... not worth it. From then on I have learned... the self generated lead is the best lead.

Hey On1sony,

I see from your profile that your a 22 year old kid. Have you considered that maybe you didn't close any of his leads because you probably have very little idea what you're doing?

I was a mortgage broker for 10 years, working for one of the largest brokers in the country. I had 40 Loan Officers on my team and most used Ray for his leads. I have personally closed lots of deals from Ray's leads.

I personally have used Ray's Health Leads and think he still needs some fine tuning, but is on to something good that will help a lot of Agents.

Just my 2 cents.

Mike in Philly

I personally have used Ray's Health Leads and think he still needs some fine tuning, but is on to something good that will help a lot of Agents.
I tried Ray's leads several months ago. By his own admission it is very tough in California.

However, although I know he gave it 100%, they were less than satisfactory. Total loss for me.

Rick

My leads never run less than 90 per lead in Cali so that doesn't even make sense. My question to you is why did you never contact me?

I can target your area for you. If you give me a radius of your location i can then target by that area to generate the leads!

Raymond,

While some of us are in multiple states, licensing is by individual states. There is no one state that everyone is in.

Back