Insurance Website Design

Whatever you do, make sure you buy an aged domain (pref 5 yrs or older) already indexed.

where have you had LUCK buying domains? the godaddy.com domain buy service seems like a joke..i've tried it twice once for my own name with no luck.

Hope it's not a hijack, I contacted brooke for a quote on my web design. Will report the findings

where have you had LUCK buying domains? the godaddy.com domain buy service seems like a joke..i've tried it twice once for my own name with no luck.

Hope it's not a hijack, I contacted brooke for a quote on my web design. Will report the findings

I have bought all of my domains from GODADDY AUCTIONS, about 15 total.

What I do is look for domains for the word "insurance". Then once I have a list, which usually returns about 300-400 domains, I use Scrapebox to show me which domains are already indexed in Google. And then I use a Scrapebox add on that shows me the whois information for all the indexed domains. And then I make my list of domain indexed in google, at least 5 yrs old.

I got lucky and burned, due to my own luck and ignorance.

Burned: Bought a domain that been banned by Google, didn't realize that till after it's was paid for.

Lucky: Got a .net 3 word insurance domain 8 yrs old indexed in Google the other day for $25 total.

Lucky: Got a Health Insurance domain for around $20 earlier a few months ago, already had about 500 plus backlinks was # 70 for health insurance quotes, and is 9 yrs old.

Where can I buy 5 year old indexed domains? I want something with delaware, maryland, life, insurance with the domain. Thanks everyone.

I was looking at Agent Methods but couldn't find the set up fees. I want a site that will be user friendly and who can do seo. I appreciate the responses. I am reviwing them all.

Thanks for taking a look at our service! We don't charge any setup fees or cancellation fees and you get 30 days free. The details of our plans are on our site.

Feel free to shoot me a message or give us a call at 800-683-0107. We live and breath insurance websites and are always happy to help!

And thanks to those of you that mentioned us here!

Aaron

Back