Insurance Website Designers.

HuntAssuranceGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Our website needs major help. Any recommendations on where I can find a good designer. I don't have the knowledge to do myself...just want to get in front of people and sale...not design my site. Thanks in advance!!

Don't pay anyone 6K! I have used several in the past, but I last used Tanisha at TR Web Wizard and was happy with the work that she did and cost (nowhere near 6K).

By the way, Hunt, I'm in Clemmons, so hello neighbor.

Everyone has a goal. If you just want a website for clients and to have a web presence, I wouldn't spend anything even approaching $1,000.

If your goal is lead generation and you have a lot of dough to spend, I'd recommending contacting a SEO company/expert first before dumping "thousands" into web design.

Thanks guys. My goal is to make it look more functional, professional and generate leads Not concerned about SEO right now since I don't have tons of money sitting around. I got started using a Wordpress theme and I just don't have the knowledge or patience to make it look the way I want.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
alldaytuesdays said:
Don't pay anyone 6K! I have used several in the past, but I last used Tanisha at TR Web Wizard and was happy with the work that she did and cost (nowhere near 6K).

By the way, Hunt, I'm in Clemmons, so hello neighbor.

Hello!! Been in industry for over 6 years and came off stay at home mom job to open life/health agency in November. All the back end work (ie websites, direct mail) is driving me nuts. I enjoy helping people more.

Last edited:
Crabcake Johnny said:
Correction - I do not do web design - I set up Wordpress themes. Big difference.

So when you set up the theme you do the forms, etc??? Sorry I am so ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Not sure how I was even able to get one setup :). I purchased my theme from Elegent Themes and then changed to The theme Foundry. Its just not looking right and I am tired of messing with it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
STIBROKER said:
both go hand in hand.......

Yep. I am starting to understand that now. Just in the last 10 minutes. Wish I could get in front of people today and not be concerned with the silly site stuff. I have pushed this off for 3 months now.

Last edited:
Back