Insurance Website Designers.

So when you set up the theme you do the forms, etc??? Sorry I am so ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Not sure how I was even able to get one setup :). I purchased my theme from Elegent Themes and then changed to The theme Foundry. Its just not looking right and I am tired of messing with it.

Yes, I do the forms. If you want the theme set up properly - the way you want it to look - that's what I do. If you want to talk - just email me at [email protected].

Hi Hunt,

I run Zipsurance. Typically, we build smaller sites that are more templated. And example would be 68127insurance.com. However, we also built this: renardins.com. We built Rod's for $1,000. It's a lot of money, but substantially lower than what we've seen in proposals.

I'm sure there are tons of other folks on here that can help you, too. If we can be of help, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

Adam
816-888-5080

Our website needs major help. Any recommendations on where I can find a good designer. I don't have the knowledge to do myself...just want to get in front of people and sale...not design my site. Thanks in advance!!

It sounds like you need more help finding a good theme and getting it setup correctly (including the content if you're looking for lead generation) vs a web designer.

You're off to a good start by having it on wordpress because it makes it easy to customize your site while keeping the content. Adding contact forms and other plug-ins is something that doesn't have to be very expensive.

A lot of sites these days are running on wordpress and if you go to some place like themeforest.net you can find some premium themes that look great (or use free ones). I've not had good luck with elegant themes, but that doesn't mean they're not a good choice.

Once you have the theme installed there are two main hurdles:
-Finding and adding the right graphics
-Configuring the plugins (such as the contact form, stat counter, seo, etc)

Depending on how much you're looking to have done you're probably looking to spend $100-$500 to take your site from where it is now to what you'd like it to be.

Agreed to Josh's comments. It all depends on the graphics and content. If you're going to do your own content you can get it done cheaper. The custom graphics are what take a lot of time...

Seems to be ok. I get the site rebuilt, they host, maintain, etc. I was paying $8.95 for host gator. And other designers wanted at least 2-3 to redesign my already existing Wordpress site. Heck, no commitment. If I don't like it I lose the pictures--since they have the license, data form--since it's secure. Thoughts?

It's up to you. What's "maintain" mean? For most people, they need very simple text updates to their site from time to time - which you can do easily and at no cost with WP.

I'd at least keep the site hosted through you - NOT them. If it's hosted through them and you get tired of paying the $45 then your site could go down.

If hosting is say, $10 per month than it's $420 a year for "maintaining." It's up to you.

One that I've seen great successes with is Enhance Insurance. They create a microsite for you and integrate it with their system so that visitors to Enhance find you if you're located near them. They still have a lot of regions that need agents, and are recognized by the PIA as a legitimate lead generation service. Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:
Back