Internet Leads for Med Supps

I suppose some FMO's will offer advances. If you need an advance perhaps this isn't the right market for you.

I sell alot of Medicare Supplements and yes it does take a few years to get to the point where you have a decent monthly income from renewals. It helps to also sell alot of MAPD plans during AEP. Also helps to be able to cross sell FE or whole life along with the supps. Just an FYI..Equitable will advance med supp commissions

Some small anecdotal evidence is nice, but this is how people get burned. Nowhere near enough sample size to draw any conclusions from.

just as update out of 30 leads closed 5, I am probably going to have 3 more by tues, I have 4 leads set up for retirement at the end of the year and about 5 more good follow ups I am working on

----------

I would bet that you will take more Medical health insurance Benefits leads than med supp. Are you just doing supps or both?

I only sell medicare plans no Medical health insurance since health care law.

just as update out of 30 leads closed 5, I am probably going to have 3 more by tues, I have 4 leads set up for retirement at the end of the year and about 5 more good follow ups I am working on

----------

I only sell medicare plans no Medical health insurance since health care law.

Nice numbers. That is pretty good rate, especially when actually building a book of business.

SAI has also posted his results in a different thread. You might want to use that as a comparison.

So far, the ROI on leecq med supp leads are not worth the price to me. Too many mapd, group plans and non responders. I doubt anyone is making much money off of them. I didn't lose money but the leads were a headache for the price...

So far, the ROI on leecq med supp leads are not worth the price to me. Too many mapd, group plans and non responders. I doubt anyone is making much money off of them. I didn't lose money but the leads were a headache for the price...

This year my main lead source from last year my live transfers have not pulled much and went down in quality

So I have searched I've tried 3 Teli lead services and 2 out of 3 not 1 sale
the other I hope to break even but it doesn't look good

I've tried 3 other exclusive internet lead services that have been terrible and benipath that has good reviews has been a awful experience all around

Lee's leads have produced and have been easy to work with I have the highest contact ratio out of any lead I have ever received and yes not everyone closes and not every one is a buyer but there is enough to make a profit on 1 st year commissions. I mean 5 deals out of 30 leads at that price is really good as far as I have experienced from other vendors

But Hey maybe I am missing the boat, Maybe I have just went to all the wrong services

So please If you have a better source I really am interested please let me know or PM me

I have taken a beating in the 1st quarter and although I am making money now I am in the hole because of 1st quarter

I certainly haven't tried every telemarketing lead source, but I find it interesting that so far I see no difference in quality between the $15 telemarketed lead and $35 lead.

What I would like to see is a lead vendor that can deliver the leads quickly. If you order 50 leads and they trickle in over 2+ months it doesn't have much impact on your sales and your lead money is tied up for a longer period before having a positive ROC. With quick delivery I can take that same $500 or $1,000 lead budget and turn it over to buy more leads much faster.

Then both the lead vendor and I make more money.

This year my main lead source from last year my live transfers have not pulled much and went down in quality So I have searched I've tried 3 Teli lead services and 2 out of 3 not 1 sale the other I hope to break even but it doesn't look good I've tried 3 other exclusive internet lead services that have been terrible and benipath that has good reviews has been a awful experience all around Lee's leads have produced and have been easy to work with I have the highest contact ratio out of any lead I have ever received and yes not everyone closes and not every one is a buyer but there is enough to make a profit on 1 st year commissions. I mean 5 deals out of 30 leads at that price is really good as far as I have experienced from other vendors But Hey maybe I am missing the boat, Maybe I have just went to all the wrong services So please If you have a better source I really am interested please let me know or PM me I have taken a beating in the 1st quarter and although I am making money now I am in the hole because of 1st quarter

What's Lee's med sup web site called??

I know for FE it is burialinsurancedirect.com

What's Lee's med sup web site called??

I know for FE it is burialinsurancedirect.com

I don't know, Honestly after the first 3 vendors, when I first got in buis told me they will not tell me their site as it is proprietary and don't want agents to copy, I just assumed that is the norm and haven't asked another vendor.

1) Hire a telemarketer (i've done webinars on this);

2) Get a dialer

3) Get a quote engine ($10/mo for 1 state)

4) Train the telemarketer

5) Make money

The lazy way is to find someone else to do this and spend lots of money for leads. It's your choice.

Rick

Back