Internet Leads for Med Supps

1) Hire a telemarketer (i've done webinars on this);

2) Get a dialer

3) Get a quote engine ($10/mo for 1 state)

4) Train the telemarketer

5) Make money

The lazy way is to find someone else to do this and spend lots of money for leads. It's your choice.

Rick
I agree. Except for #1 & #4

If you're just starting out and low on funds, do the telemarketing yourself.

I agree. Except for #1 & #4

If you're just starting out and low on funds, do the telemarketing yourself.

Agreed. The reason many people buy leads from others is that they won't do the hard work themselves, or won't hire a telemarketer.

And learn your product. It's not rocket surgery.

Rick

^That seems sketchy.

IDK I started as Independent late 2011, With FMO and bought the leads that my FMO manager suggested and this is what I was told, But the lead quality was Close to what I had got as employee to a broker house so I did not push.

When I started buying leads else where I got the same spiel for a least 3 other vendors, While I did not like it it seemed to me to be the industry norm, I mean every one seemed to respond like I was asking for their 1st born, So I just didnt bother anymore after that.

As far as Lee he is a nice guy and easy to talk with I am sure he would tell me if I asked ( and I may in the future ) however I am not really concerned as his leads are working and he does not claim they are MA compliant, so what do I care.

I am curious now, Becuase of your post, but not on top of the priority list

----------

1) Hire a telemarketer (i've done webinars on this);

2) Get a dialer

3) Get a quote engine ($10/mo for 1 state)

4) Train the telemarketer

5) Make money

The lazy way is to find someone else to do this and spend lots of money for leads. It's your choice.

Rick

How much do you charge for training on how to hire, Train and work with a teli remotely?

If anyone wants to give my leads a try, I have decided to open this up nationally. I've realized I need to cover more geography to make it work for me. It will be pretty slow in the beginning but will expand over time, down the road most states would probably get a couple of leads. I am only asking for prepayment of 5 leads for anyone to get started. Most states are available.

If anyone wants to give my leads a try, I have decided to open this up nationally. I've realized I need to cover more geography to make it work for me. It will be pretty slow in the beginning but will expand over time, down the road most states would probably get a couple of leads. I am only asking for prepayment of 5 leads for anyone to get started. Most states are available.

Some advice. If you're going to buy leads from anyone, use a credit card. Not a debit card or paypal account & NEVER by check. That way, if they don't deliver, you can at least dispute to your ccard company & get a refund. Make sure the agreement from the seller allows you to cancel at any time, for any reason & that all unused funds to be returned.

This is not a slam on you: Lee_CQ. It is just that too many people have scammed agents over the years.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Some advice. If you're going to buy leads from anyone, use a credit card. Not a debit card or paypal account & NEVER by check. That way, if they don't deliver, you can at least dispute to your ccard company & get a refund. Make sure the agreement from the seller allows you to cancel at any time, for any reason & that all unused funds to be returned.

This is not a slam on you: Lee_CQ. It is just that too many people have scammed agents over the years.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

I can say from experience, There are plenty out there I can pay directly with CC and I would be more likely to get bum leads or the run around. Finding a trustworthy lead provider is tough, and Lee (who I pay with pay pal) is the one I most trust

I agree 100%. Lee is the most Trustworthy and honest guy I've dealt with.I don't think you'll ever see an agent bad mouth Lee.

Back