Internet Leads

Wow first post and you are a huge fan? We fell off of which turnip truck?

I can see where your coming from, but I been a member for a while on here and never posted. I have tried other internet lead sources like, insure me , parasol leads, and hometownqoutes. Those were real time. The best leads for me were Stellars aged leads. I was captive then and I am newly independent now, so I am trying to decide where to go from here. I have had great service with Stellar. The price is a fraction of real time leads. You have to go through them and find the good ones just like my experience with real time leads, but to me it has been worth it. I found that using a dialer has helped as well. I use the Mojo dialer to work them.

I dont think there is anyone else out there doing actual 'real time' internet leads for Burial Insurance/Final Expense. The search volume for those terms is very low. I had to get very creative to create lead volume in that space.

I dont think there is anyone else out there doing actual 'real time' internet leads for Burial Insurance/Final Expense. The search volume for those terms is very low. I had to get very creative to create lead volume in that space.

Well get super creative in central Indiana and let's see how these leads roll!!!:twitchy:

I can vouch that Lee's leads are good quality. If I can sell them by phone, you guys should be knocking them out of the park on face to face.

So Lee if my leads go up, does that mean Newbys leads go down?

Latest posts

Back