Internet Leads

I wouldn't believe a word Schmidt says. He's sat on here for yrs bragging about this contract and that contract. Maybe I'm wrong but who on this board has contracted threw Schmidt?jve never heard one agent say they're under Schmidt . Schmidts a legend in his own mind.

Obviously with the Internet leads we have an email address of the prospect. Are any of you guys sending emails to them? When? After a few calls? Immediately? What are yall putting in the email?

I wouldn't believe a word Schmidt says. He's sat on here for yrs bragging about this contract and that contract. Maybe I'm wrong but who on this board has contracted threw Schmidt?jve never heard one agent say they're under Schmidt . Schmidts a legend in his own mind.

Your mad that you get 60% from gerber, while most others are getting 70-80%.

Slackers like you get what they deserve.

and what does Contracts have to do with Internet leads. You're a clown. Not even a good FE insurance agent clown either.

Just a sad, lonely, angry clown

Obviously with the Internet leads we have an email address of the prospect. Are any of you guys sending emails to them? When? After a few calls? Immediately? What are yall putting in the email?

I send emails out a few different times. If I receive the lead at night (after normal calling hours), I'll send an email out in the morning. I'll send another if I can't reach them within a couple of days. I'm in the process of trying to put together a list where I can email them weekly/biweekly/monthly if I haven't made contact.

As far as the content goes, it varies because I haven't found one that works with any consistency.

Back