Interviewing at Metlife, Advice?

Being new sucks in any business, I was a contractor for over 30 years. You need to have a, sales are on, attitude all the time, not pushy but always right there to access. When at the bar, the grocery store or the bowling alley. Don't be afraid to ask your friends, most of them will give you an honest opinion of what you are doing, from thier point of view. And most important of all, run through this site as I have found it to be very enlightening, as well as brutally truthful. Good luck.:yes:

Thank you, xrac. Too bad. I am a sales manager at an independent financial planning firm looking to develop new advisors in the Indianapolis, IN area and liked hydrax's attitude. Would have liked to take him/her under my wing before MetLife ruined them. Probably too late now.

Thank you, xrac. Too bad. I am a sales manager at an independent financial planning firm looking to develop new advisors in the Indianapolis, IN area and liked hydrax's attitude. Would have liked to take him/her under my wing before MetLife ruined them. Probably too late now.

I am in Southwestern Indiana.

Back