Iphone or Android?

Im a huge apple fan. But as far as what we need in the field android probably wins I have the iPhone 4 wife has the 5 we have 3 generations of iPods iPad 1 and 2 and a mini Apple does a great job in their products. Down side is apple does not play at all with adobe flash I use the mini in the field all the time I can do quotes have the Athens benefit 10 presentation. Lisa for americo which I've never used. The gtl app is nice. Just depends on your preference

Apple is sneaky. They know if they can get you to buy two or more of their products and sync them together they will have you for life.

Typed in my ipad 2:twitchy:

I use an IPhone 5 but I am not a techie that likes to customize things and have a ton of apps. Those folks typically prefer droids while the less tech savvy among us prefer iPhones. My phone can do everything I need times 10 and I have a juice pack that gives me as much battery life as anybody could ever need. Noting being able to open flash is a pain at times.

Bertolinoins, if you install skyfire browser it allows flash videos, and apps i think. i know for sure flash videos.

Android here as well. Apple is funny thought if you succomb to their subliminal marketing - haha. They're a lot like DisneyWorld... they'll charge you more than others, you'll pay it and you'll keep going back for more.

Ditto on the Samsung Note II (Android). Monster Battery, Quad-Core Processor and larger screen makes this a computer in your phone.

Smaller than a Tablet (5.9" x 3.2") makes it convenient to use in the home for Quotes or E-apps.

90% of what I do is Browser based and the 4G speed works great everywhere.

Apple is sneaky. They know if they can get you to buy two or more of their products and sync them together they will have you for life.

Typed in my ipad 2:twitchy:

That's true, but Android figured that out and created an app to allow for the majority of most general data. The problem is the music and purchased episodes or movies. That is why I don't buy from either of their services. Go Amazon!

How convenient is it to carry outside of business, That is the main issue that held me back from going that route.

I need an expandable phone.

Ditto on the Samsung Note II (Android). Monster Battery, Quad-Core Processor and larger screen makes this a computer in your phone.

Smaller than a Tablet (5.9" x 3.2") makes it convenient to use in the home for Quotes or E-apps.

90% of what I do is Browser based and the 4G speed works great everywhere.

Last edited:
How convenient is it to carry outside of business, That is the main issue that held me back from going that route.

I need an expandable phone.

It is only 0.40" thick. The best case is about $60 and it folds over the screen.

I'm from Michigan, so we wear Outerwear Coats 7mo's out of the Year and it fits fine in any vest pocket.

It also fits fine in the Zipper Portfolio I take everywhere. "The New Fanny-Pack" :D

Never had an issue. It is not one you carry on a belt or pant's pocket.

Just don't forget to back it up. I was against cloud and I am still iffy on them but a good one purpose physical harddrive and a secondary use backup with "dropbox" isn't a bad idea.

Back