Iphone or Android?

I switched to Windows Phone recently (Nokia Icon) and I will never go back to any other system. It is quick and a breeze to use. We are Windows at the office so it was a no-brainer. And OneNote, oh OneNote!

I'm a Android user all the way. Iphone is to expensive and the productivity apps tend to cost more. Andriod has zillions of apps to test.

Android!!!!!!!!!. Galaxy Note 3 soon to be 4 is a very good option if your hands can get around it. The HTC One M8 has the best sound quality of any phone out there so if you use speaker phone a lot or just talk a lot more than normal and your hearing is bad this is the phone to look at. It is like a mini stereo and it is the equal to the Samsung Galaxy S5 on most side by side comparisons. Take a look at it.

Android allows you to do what you want and not what the operating system makes you do. Apple is like having a micro manager as a phone. It makes you do everything the way Steve Jobs wanted you to. To many that is fine but not for me. By the way Apple has excellent product quality but that is about all I can say on a positive note for Apple.

Gulliver

I will go with the minority and say my Iphone 5s does everything I need it to, but I also use a tablet during sales presentations. I'd rather just bring a tablet instead of having to try and fit a Samsung Galaxy in my pocket every day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Just my two cents... I've always been droid, but I got an iPhone in March and have to say I've grown to love it. The battery life alone is worth it. I've also got a macbook Pro and an iPad mini. My friends would say I've switched to the dark side... better late than never.

Back