• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Iran Testing Us- Thanks a Pantload Dufus

I see. Either way.. the need or lack of need to do vetting on people who have been there mostly going on four years - with the Australians desparately trying to get countries, definitely the US included to take them- suddenly arose when?

Oh, I see. After the election when the agreement was suddenly reached. And the reason it did not happen before the election was..................??

Help the Comrade out here class.

I'm not sure what you're saying is the timeline is true. Are you speculating this timeline or do you have some reporting?

Exactly, and you being unable to prove your assertions is where that failure occurred.

Oh, I have come to the discussion fully prepared. And you?

Lack of understanding on your part does not constitute ignorance on my part.

I dont know the date of approval but I know the date of announcement in Australia.

Oh, I have come to the discussion fully prepared. And you?

Lack of understanding on your part does not constitute ignorance on my part.

I dont know the date of approval but I know the date of announcement in Australia.

Well, If you say you are. I have too seen much in the way of actual facts and specifics on the deal from you, outside of the names of a couple islands and a news article you cited to demonize the refugees.

I'm glad you know the date of the announcement, but we still don't know where these refugees are in the vetting process. But, like you said, Teump will probably take some so what's really the argument?

Well, If you say you are. I have too seen much in the way of actual facts and specifics on the deal from you, outside of the names of a couple islands and a news article you cited to demonize the refugees.

I'm glad you know the date of the announcement, but we still don't know where these refugees are in the vetting process. But, like you said, Teump will probably take some so what's really the argument?

I was asking why Obama waited until after the election to finalize/announce the deal given that Australia had been begging him for years.

Again, can you address that?

I was asking why Obama waited until after the election to finalize/announce the deal given that Australia had been begging him for years.

Again, can you address that?

You don't know when the negotiations for this "deal" began or ended, or whatever mitigating factors needed to be considered as negotiations took place. All of your assertions to the end of "Obama set up Trump" are speculation.

You don't know when the negotiations for this "deal" began or ended, or whatever mitigating factors needed to be considered as negotiations took place. All of your assertions to the end of "Obama set up Trump" are speculation.

I see. So you are saying the negotiations may not have begun until after the election or are you saying that they may have begun and ended much earlier but Obama and Turnbull chose to not announce it until after the election?

What are you saying there?

You got some first class bullshiite going. No need to stop now. How do you respond there?

Back