• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Iran Testing Us- Thanks a Pantload Dufus

Okay, well let me give you a different way of looking at it- one that absolutely would never occur to your ilk.

Perhaps if there is a rift between the American president and the Australian prime minister, then perhaps it is time for Turnbull to go given his lack of popularity at home. You may not be thinking about it but a lot of Aussies are.

So try that one on for size White Boy. They know that deal they worked when we had a retarded president was an attempt to put one over on us. All the aussies know that. So maybe they need to change their conduct and start worrying about insulting us.

Also, even though Australia is an ally, I do not support their longterm treatment and abuse of the refugees on the islands. They need to stop lecturing us on human rights and refugee rights and take care of those folks or work with the UN to find a home for them. I dont support bringing some refugees here but should they arrive on our soil, in no way do I support imprisoning and abusing the population for years as they continue to do.

Keep in mind that the US never agreed to take any of those refugees and the Aussies have admitted that. We only agreed to consider taking them- per the language of the agreement- but Turnbull assumed more than that based on his kissy-faced relationship with Obama.

from the article:
This presidential shunning opresents the PM with a real problem. What to do with the people he is imprisoning on Manus Island and Nauru if the U.S. backs out of its agreement either upfront or, more likely, by the backdoor, using extreme vetting as the excuse to reject all or most of them?

Turnbull is already "on the nose" with many Australians. The abusive phone call he had from Trump is likely to send the stinkometer to new levels.
https://independentaustralia.net/po...colm-trumble-turnbulls-mounting-troubles,9997

Where I have I argued about the policy? As I made clear I expect schitty policy from Trumpt throughout his tenure. There was a deal for a potential exchange of refugees. No net gain of refugees in either country.

Yes, Australia has been holding these people in processing for years now and it is a tragedy but you have already attempted to demonized them at the outset, so do you expect me to believe you truly care what happens to them? Tell that story somewhere else.

My issue with Trump is the chaos and division he is causing domestically and the fracturing of important alliances internationally. Trump and his administration is a mess. If you want to defend him at every turn that's your business and business is booming.

Where I have I argued about the policy? As I made clear I expect schitty policy from Trumpt throughout his tenure. There was a deal for a potential exchange of refugees. No net gain of refugees in either country.

Yes, Australia has been holding these people in processing for years now and it is a tragedy but you have already attempted to demonized them at the outset, so do you expect me to believe you truly care what happens to them? Tell that story somewhere else.

My issue with Trump is the chaos and division he is causing domestically and the fracturing of important alliances internationally. Trump and his administration is a mess. If you want to defend him at every turn that's your business and business is booming.

The non-binary mind can express both a legitimate concern over unvetted refugees and the wellbeing of innocents fleeing the very same atrocities that your ilk did not want to stop.

Thus you want us to suffer the similar fate that Angela Merkel and the Germans are suffering as a result of her approaching the issue in a binary manner. First the refugees were all good and harmless and welcome and now she is putting them on planes without much dignity or due process and dumping them in places around the world in a desperate attempt to redeem herself with the public.

Refer to Lao Tzu's discourse on Ying and Yang for more on this.

In reality Turnbull is an *** who undermined his own cause. He has admitted that- unlike savvy leaders- he never called Trump when he was president elect and never asked his ambassador to give Trump a little update on what the issues were in Australia so that he could have a heads up. Instead, he tried to lean on him with his biggest issue which is also Trump's biggest hot button and say hello at the same time and remind him of what Obama wanted. An idiots way of negotiating and navigating the world.

Trump will take quite a few of the refugees and he will get Turnbull to take some central americans who have come here. They both flucked up. Trump will survive. Turnbull will not. And both will live and learn. Our relationship with Australia is not dependent on Turnbull. If it is, Trump will help them to make a better decision in the election. They pretty much want to roll him out anyway.

The non-binary mind can express both a legitimate concern over unvetted refugees and the wellbeing of innocents fleeing the very same atrocities that your ilk did not want to stop.

Thus you want us to suffer the similar fate that Angela Merkel and the Germans are suffering as a result of her approaching the issue in a binary manner. First the refugees were all good and harmless and welcome and now she is putting them on planes without much dignity or due process and dumping them in places around the world in a desperate attempt to redeem herself with the public.

Refer to Lao Tzu's discourse on Ying and Yang for more on this.

In reality Turnbull is an *** who undermined his own cause. He has admitted that- unlike savvy leaders- he never called Trump when he was president elect and never asked his ambassador to give Trump a little update on what the issues were in Australia so that he could have a heads up. Instead, he tried to lean on him with his biggest issue which is also Trump's biggest hot button and say hello at the same time and remind him of what Obama wanted. An idiots way of negotiating and navigating the world.

Trump will take quite a few of the refugees and he will get Turnbull to take some central americans who have come here. They both flucked up. Trump will survive. Turnbull will not. And both will live and learn. Our relationship with Australia is not dependent on Turnbull. If it is, Trump will help them to make a better decision in the election. They pretty much want to roll him out anyway.

Refugees are the most vetted entrants into this country. I think there was a total of two instances of refugees going awry and that was due to internet radicalization - just like what happened to Mr. Bill.

Correct, our relationship with Australians is not based on the PM in power, but Trump is changing the Australian side of the equation. Trump has the worlds biggest PR problem right now. He is toxic. Any conflict he gets into will almost certainly be due to his corrosive personality and egotistical style. How many Aussies do you think are going to support "Trumps war" after how he got ran through last week?

Same with the Canadians Brits Germans on and on.

----------

Me thinks that orange believes the term "ilk" is a reference to a fond relationship.

And then there's:

Urban Dictionary: binary mind

I am always amazed at what an evil bastard orange believes that I am, but he keeps coming back for more from winter.

There's something S&M going on there.

Try saying something intelligent or interesting.

Same with the Canadians Brits Germans on and on.

Could you explain to us why -if Obama worked out this deal with Turnbull- he did not execute/implement it before he left office?

We have seen him take aggressive action with pardoning/commutations/Gitmo etc in a hurried and expedited manner to get it in before he left office because he knew that his base would love it.

So why did he not execute this deal if he and Turnbull had worked it out? The refugees have been there going on four years and discussions have been going on for a long time with the US. Obama suddenly decided to reach an agreement in November (after the election) but split without moving anyone. Why is that?

Could you explain to us why -if Obama worked out this deal with Turnbull- he did not execute/implement it before he left office?

We have seen him take aggressive action with pardoning/commutations/Gitmo etc in a hurried and expedited manner to get it in before he left office because he knew that his base would love it.

So why did he not execute this deal if he and Turnbull had worked it out? The refugees have been there going on four years and discussions have been going on for a long time with the US. Obama suddenly decided to reach an agreement in November (after the election) but split without moving anyone. Why is that?

I don't know the answers to your questions. My guess is their status as refugees means it takes years for them to be vetted.

But, again, you're coming to me with the policy stuff. I have very little confidence in Trump to get the policy right no matter what. Where he is causing damage is with his fat mouth.

I don't know the answers to your questions. My guess is their status as refugees means it takes years for them to be vetted.

Try again. You seem to be having a problem with the obvious.

They have been there for years, and have all been vetted by the Australians and all have been sorted into either immigrant or refugee category. Obama never expressed any need for "deep vetting." That is all coming from Trump.

=======================================

Try again. You seem to be having a problem with the obvious.

They have been there for years, and have all been vetted by the Australians and all have been sorted into either immigrant or refugee category. Obama never expressed any need for "deep vetting." That is all coming from Trump.

=======================================

What are you talking about? 1. We do our own vetting. There's no way we are taking in anybody based on another country's vetting and 2. It takes almost 2 years under our system.

How does the US screen refugees? Very carefully - CNNPolitics.com

Im not sure there are any ways to more "deeply" vet refugees than what is in place right now. Perhaps you can shed some light on what Trump meant by "deep vetting" - my guess is it involves a Russian prostitute and a ham sandwich.

What are you talking about? 1. We do our own vetting. There's no way we are taking in anybody based on another country's vetting and 2. It takes almost 2 years under our system.

How does the US screen refugees? Very carefully - CNNPolitics.com

Im not sure there are any ways to more "deeply" vet refugees than what is in place right now. Perhaps you can shed some light on what Trump meant by "deep vetting" - my guess is it involves a Russian prostitute and a ham sandwich.

I see. Either way.. the need or lack of need to do vetting on people who have been there mostly going on four years - with the Australians desparately trying to get countries, definitely the US included to take them- suddenly arose when?

Oh, I see. After the election when the agreement was suddenly reached. And the reason it did not happen before the election was..................??

Help the Comrade out here class.

Back