Is a IMO Needed for New Agents?

Sorry to be suspicious but I smell bs. To get 15 mortgage appts you' have to be getting 20-25 leads a week. According to twilight on here those leads are hard to get. To close 8-10 out of 12 for a first yr agent would make you one of the best closers in history. And all this for a agent in the business 4 yrs.Not impossible but sounds improbable.

to clear things up a bit. i am doing mortgage protection mailers 1000 every week.i run business in a few county's withing 200 mile radius. it returns roughly 15-20 each time. i receive a few exclusive internet leads on the weekends to fill voids in the week. I feel that the products i sell are very easy to close. simplified issue term with return of premium rider pretty much sells it self if you have it structured properly with there mortgage.

Back to my original question. I read about it all the time on here where people are not succeeding on there own and then end up quiting the industry. Would these people be better served if they stared out with a IMO who helped them reach success and then ventured out on there own?

National Agents Alliance?

No not with NAA

----------

Why does this now feel like a recruiting pitch by the OP versus a give me advice thread?

Not recruiting anybody. im just simply wondering what should my next move be in the following years. This is all i have known in this industry and im still very new to the buisness end of things. I dont want to set myself up for failure later down the line if i decide to leave the IMO and branch off on my own and fail like the majority of the threads you read on here.

Your marketing cost is less than 30% of client acquisition revenues. Stay where you are....and quadruple your marketing, and clone yourself;

multi_stl_9_h.jpg

Last edited:
Your marketing cost is less than 30% of client acquisition revenues. Stay where you are....and quadruple your appointments, and clone yourself;

Excellent info. do you know of any carriers that will insure a clone? will my clone need to be licensed as well or can he piggyback on my?

Back