Job with Family First Life

Just wanted to add my two cents and say that the local FFL agency is more than 50% agents who were fired or "given the option to resign" from the local Bankers' Life Branch Office for stuff like clean sheeting, twisting/churning, misquoting premiums, going back and replacing other agents' apps within the same agency, etc.

oh really i see your in Oregon.... so who is in that local shop then? I already know and I just want to see if you know what you are talking about and if what you are saying is a bunch of BS

Anyone else with FFL? I signed up with them the other day. So far, horrible communication. Online training is ok. I don’t really have anything to compare it with though.

They have several options for leads, mailpro being one main option. Another option for leads had very few available in the entire state of tx. None in Dallas county lol.

So far, I’m not impressed. Maybe FFL is great for seasoned agents but in my experience in not good for brand new agents.

Anyone else with FFL? I signed up with them the other day. So far, horrible communication. Online training is ok. I don’t really have anything to compare it with though.

They have several options for leads, mailpro being one main option. Another option for leads had very few available in the entire state of tx. None in Dallas county lol.

So far, I’m not impressed. Maybe FFL is great for seasoned agents but in my experience in not good for brand new agents.
Get a few contracts with other FMO's, then you'll be able to compare. Not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket.

I would say that ( i have not joined yet but but i would not join unless.....)
1. you need to choose a mentor who has done 400k in personal written business in 1 year
2. make sure that they have an office in your location so you can go there and train and work instead of being alone at your house watching vids

Back