Job with Family First Life

Keep looking. There are a lot of nice people at Family First, but again as previously mentioned they are a major brand new spinoff of NAA. There are over 15 of NAA's most recent top managers and producers that left to form this company. I agree with previous post about Shawn Meaike. Nothing against him, but he learned everything from NAA CEO Andy Albright. I know this because I was with NAA for over 8 years. The one thing that differs about Family first is they apparently are giving higher contracts and better renewals but i believe it is partially dependent on who you are bringing to the table, amount of recruits, ect is what is already being said.

I would pass on Securus and Symmetry Financial too. Way too many horror stories with those 2 companies as well. Several of my former top NAA friends went to those companies as well only to leave them several months later for the same reason they left NAA. Look for agencies that have been in the game and have a long standing reputation in the industry. There out there.

So I’m coming out of the 60 hour 2-15 and wondering what good place to start is over here in Tampa/Clearwater area... American income life offered me opportunity and ffl did too... kinda was excited to get in AIL and now everything looks like the great pyramid of Egypt... any advice,

So I’m coming out of the 60 hour 2-15 and wondering what good place to start is over here in Tampa/Clearwater area... American income life offered me opportunity and ffl did too... kinda was excited to get in AIL and now everything looks like the great pyramid of Egypt... any advice,

We’ve got an agency manager out there. Feel free to schedule an appt. If FFL looks good to you, our system will blow it away.

Schedule a Time Convenient For You - Final Expense Entourage

Ok, it's not EXACTLY like NAA but it is the following:

Multi Level Marketing style
"Exclusive" leads that cost more than they should because it's a profit center JUST LIKE NAA
they start people at 55% contract so they can build a pyramid

Non-compete that is literally stolen from NAA that each agent must agree to

The same people as NAA
Yeah actually they don't start people at 55% comp my man. I worked there for a while and made a boat load. only the guarantee issue was that low @60%. most contracts for FEX were 105%-120%. Lots of great people do work there. I'm not trying to recruit people but don't go spreading lies. I still have my license as well but my other biz is taking off as I was doing this in the interim. When I was there I was issue paying a minimum of $20k a month but most months were $30-$40k. That's not bad money and if I over paid a bit for leads oh well. I used a lot of other vendors that weren't attached to them as well. I got a fair shake.

Yeah actually they don't start people at 55% comp my man. I worked there for a while and made a boat load. only the guarantee issue was that low @60%. most contracts for FEX were 105%-120%. Lots of great people do work there. I'm not trying to recruit people but don't go spreading lies. I still have my license as well but my other biz is taking off as I was doing this in the interim. When I was there I was issue paying a minimum of $20k a month but most months were $30-$40k. That's not bad money and if I over paid a bit for leads oh well. I used a lot of other vendors that weren't attached to them as well. I got a fair shake.
I’m confused. Here you say, “I worked there for a while”. In another thread you just said, “I actually am crushing with them” - present tense. Are you still working there or not?

I’m confused. Here you say, “I worked there for a while”. In another thread you just said, “I actually am crushing with them” - present tense. Are you still working there or not?

I still do it let time. Was doing it full time during 2020 and beginning of 2021

Yeah actually they don't start people at 55% comp my man. I worked there for a while and made a boat load. only the guarantee issue was that low @60%. most contracts for FEX were 105%-120%.

You don't know how to compute the commission.

105-120% of an entire full years' commission? i.e., if the policy pays $50/mo ($600/year), you are getting paid $630-720 on that sale? Not with FFL. And of course you're not getting 5-7% per year for the next ten year on renewals.

Lots of great people do work there.

Not really.

When I was there I was issue paying a minimum of $20k a month but most months were $30-$40k

Nonsense. Everyone who's ever worked at FFL claims to be making $480K a year like you...fake it to you make it, right? More likely, you're lucky to close $5-10K per month and you're getting 55% of that which explains why everyone in FFL is doing it "part time" as an "interim" because they can't live off the pitiful commission. You are an illustration of this.

FFL is going through a little shake-up. Some of their well known, You-Tube featured producers are moving to a Quility partner, including Genevieve Okoro, Trevor Dunbar, Cody Fuller, Kaden West, David Lovke, Nate Fudala & Willis Hicks. Trevor stated yesterday that there are over 1300 agents now in contracting with this Quility IMO.

Back