Job with Family First Life

FFL is going through a little shake-up. Some of their well known, You-Tube featured producers are moving to a Quility partner, including Genevieve Okoro, Trevor Dunbar, Cody Fuller, Kaden West, David Lovke, Nate Fudala & Willis Hicks. Trevor stated yesterday that there are over 1300 agents now in contracting with this Quility IMO.

This happens over and over with the pyramids. Started with NAA. After their top managers get frustrated after a few years they bail and start their own version and grow it huge until it implodes for the same reason. That’s the life cycle of that model. One of those offshoots will do well and surpass the one they left on the way down.

This happens over and over with the pyramids. Started with NAA. After their top managers get frustrated after a few years they bail and start their own version and grow it huge until it implodes for the same reason. That’s the life cycle of that model. One of those offshoots will do well and surpass the one they left on the way down.

I don’t know. I spoke to one of the principals of one of the first big IMOs acquired by Integrity this week about Autopilot.

In the discussion, FFL was brought up. He said they were onboarding 2000 agents a month. Might have been a week, I can’t remember.

Even if only 5% make it, and it was per month, they’re still going be bringing in 100 producers a month.

Even if they realistically only do $10,000 a month a piece x 100, that’s an extra $1M in premium written per month.

All I know is they seem to have the highest percentage of agents that buy a crap ton of leads, make a crap ton of dials, and run a crap ton of appointments each week.

I love it when FFL agents buy Agent Autopilot. They drop all those leads into the system and the Artificial Intelligence sets so many appointments for them that it saves them tons of time each week.

FFL guys and those health agents from Health Markets, with their unlimited supply of cheap aged leads, all seem to do very well.

Sure, can an Indy producer make more? Definitely. But these guys are churning out so many agents, it’s crazy.

Sure, many will move on, but it’s a blip in the radar.

Every industry in the world seems to be moving to a few colossal organizations that swallow up most of the smaller competitors.

Why would insurance be any different?

I don’t know. I spoke to one of the principals of one of the first big IMOs acquired by Integrity this week about Autopilot.

In the discussion, FFL was brought up. He said they were onboarding 2000 agents a month. Might have been a week, I can’t remember.

Even if only 5% make it, and it was per month, they’re still going be bringing in 100 producers a month.

Even if they realistically only do $10,000 a month a piece x 100, that’s an extra $1M in premium written per month.

All I know is they seem to have the highest percentage of agents that buy a crap ton of leads, make a crap ton of dials, and run a crap ton of appointments each week.

I love it when FFL agents buy Agent Autopilot. They drop all those leads into the system and the Artificial Intelligence sets so many appointments for them that it saves them tons of time each week.

FFL guys and those health agents from Health Markets, with their unlimited supply of cheap aged leads, all seem to do very well.

Sure, can an Indy producer make more? Definitely. But these guys are churning out so many agents, it’s crazy.

Every industry in the world seems to be moving to a few colossal organizations that swallow up most of the smaller competitors.

Anything could happen of course. But on those type of organizations people get capped a the wrong level just based on who got there first. There will be a quality guy that can’t move up because of the guys that are grabbing a portion of his. The smart ones will move on and start their own gig.
They recruit a ton of agents. But the ones that actually get the grasp of how to sell insurance aren’t going to hang around once they see how much commission they are giving up every week. Especially if they were pitched as getting “top commissions” on the way in.
From the outside looking in, it seems like a lot of over promising (in the recruiting phase) and under delivering (in the execution phase). That doesn’t make for a happy or stable agent force.

You don't know how to compute the commission.

105-120% of an entire full years' commission? i.e., if the policy pays $50/mo ($600/year), you are getting paid $630-720 on that sale? Not with FFL. And of course you're not getting 5-7% per year for the next ten year on renewals.

Not really.

Nonsense. Everyone who's ever worked at FFL claims to be making $480K a year like you...fake it to you make it, right? More likely, you're lucky to close $5-10K per month and you're getting 55% of that which explains why everyone in FFL is doing it "part time" as an "interim" because they can't live off the pitiful commission. You are an illustration of this.
I think it’s interesting you think you know what I make. That’s why these forums are funny. I do not lie. Have no reason too. Not trying to recruit you. Could care less. I know what I make. And it’s a lot. And yes I do know the math. And yes I do not get paid 55%. But like I said let haters hate. I’m doing very well with them. And do not make 55% and do get renewals. Interesting though that you know all lol. And FYI on $50 a month ($600) a year you are correct. I make $720 a year on that policy 75% u

I do not sit and dial till my fingers fall off. I simply pay an appt setter $8 an hour who dials every day and sets appts for me. Buy cheap aged leads and some newer ones and let her go at it. I use a great company with awesome leads and big about 50 a week of those and dial some myself and let her dial. Set me 6-10 appts a day. Average commission is probably $9-$1400 on final expense with mortgage protection more like $1200-$1900 average. Close ratio at least 2 a day more like 4 work Tuesday through Fri sometime Sat if I feel like it. So basically just sit with clients sometimes do some light dialing. Life is good. I hear ya though. And your trying to sell your system hope you sell a ton. I’m not trying to sell or recruit on here. Was reading about something that brought me to this forum. Off to the beach for a run and some bikinis. Ya’ll have a good weekend and don’t get yourselves all worked up. Feel free to message me to tighten up that pitch “for free” if you’re so inclined. I’ve been in sales since most of you were in square pants lol. got you. But seriously go enjoy yourselves life’s too short to be a keyboard warrior. ✌️

Your fantay life is very detailed. Thanks for sharing. Sorry, none of us want to join.
LoL. You guys are funny. Join what? This is becoming very fun. Who’d have thought you can join a group and every time somebody comments you feel like you get dumber? Gotta be careful not to let it rub off. This just keeps getting better. Wish we were all sitting having a beer together so I could really have some fun with you all. Put 3 of your heads together we might get a full brain. Possibly. Maybe. I doubt it but I have hope
For you all

Back