John Galt Interviews Final Expert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Well I just know most of you wanna hear more from this guy, so here it is, the official interview with the forum troll.....Final Expert.

NC-17

Wow, too many pms to reply to so in the spirit of debate lol, here is the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ObX2ZFpcwo

I figured I would post it because:

1. The mods have not banned Finalexpert
2. The original thread is not deleted

To me this indicates an open playing field for jousting. Keep in mind, I dont think the guy is really a "bad" guy. In a sick twisted way I think he is kinda funny. As long as children or wives arent brought into the conversation I dont care what is said about me. So enjoy, this is all for humor. If you dont have a sense of humor you might not like it, I dont care one way or the other.

One thing is for sure, FinalExpert isnt gonna go running and complaining to the mods. Thats a positive, right?

Last edited:
I tend to think there was a reason the other thread was closed.

As newby says, who woulda thunk it? Nothing posted directly here, its a link to a vid, click it or dont. He deserves it, hey, arent you the river guy? LOL:D

As newby says, who woulda thunk it? Nothing posted directly here, its a link to a vid, click it or dont. He deserves it, hey, arent you the river guy? LOL:D

I was expecting a personal attack from you. Perhaps he has a point.

Now I'm waiting for the name calling. I know you won't disappoint.

That wasnt a personal attack Jerard, learn the difference, Im just jiving with ya, lighten up dude. Or maybe if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything. If you have that much trouble defining a joking jab I feel for ya.

----------

Wait a minute, you baited me, you sell medsupps dont cha?:D

Well Matt, I WAS going to ask if there really was a point to an interview with this, um, unknown entity but it seems s/he/it has answered that question for me. Joke or no joke, I'll pass on this one, thanks.

Why not interview someone worthwhile like Lee (Wino-Blues) or Louis (Rousemark)? I can think of quite a few more worthy of your time and effort.

Why not interview someone worthwhile like Lee (Wino-Blues) or Louis (Rousemark)? I can think of quite a few more worthy of your time and effort.

Both of them were indeed interviewed about 2 years ago and the recordings are available to members of the association.

But if non-members would like to hear either of them, please shoot me an email and I'll see if I can get you an open link.

Rick

That wasnt a personal attack Jerard, learn the difference, Im just jiving with ya, lighten up dude. Or maybe if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything. If you have that much trouble defining a joking jab I feel for ya.

Wait a minute, you baited me, you sell medsupps dont cha?:D

I joke all the time, probably more than I should. But, to my knowledge, I have never called anyone a derogatory name or made an unprovoked personal attack on them (such as the reference to the SNL joke of me living by the river in a van).

There was a reason the other thread was closed. Either Sam or another mod did so to end the fight. My first post here was a gentle reminder of that. You started this one for the purpose of keeping the fight going.

No, I don't sell Med Sups.

I joke all the time, probably more than I should. But, to my knowledge, I have never called anyone a derogatory name or made an unprovoked personal attack on them (such as the reference to the SNL joke of me living by the river in a van).

There was a reason the other thread was closed. Either Sam or another mod did so to end the fight. My first post here was a gentle reminder of that. You started this one for the purpose of keeping the fight going.

No, I don't sell Med Sups.

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back