Josh is the Man when It Comes to Lists!!

timamr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just wanted to give my public endorsement of Josh's lists. I made my first sale today off of a list I bought from him several months ago. It will be about a $800 commission and the best thing is...I am not even 20% thru the 1k names/numbers he gave me.

So, I guess my ROI will be very, very well. Thanks Josh!

PS: If you get business off of my stellar testimonial, I expect 25% off of any sale you make :)

Just wanted to give my public endorsement of Josh's lists. I made my first sale today off of a list I bought from him several months ago. It will be about a $800 commission and the best thing is...I am not even 20% thru the 1k names/numbers he gave me.

PS: If you get business off of my stellar testimonial, I expect 25% off of any sale you make :)

Awwwwww That's cool!

I appreciate the unsolicited praise. Let's not ignore your hard work either; good job!

they were all business folks so the DNC does not apply, but thank u for ur advice my friend.

What kind of business are you focusing on with this list?

x2 on Josh. I only got the chance to buy one of his lists. The price was better than anywhere else I found. And the contact info and demographics were spot on.

nothing specific, just small biz owners, mostly mom and pop with maybe an employee or two.

Back