Lead Connections Fixed Cost Leads

How many leads did you order?

Maybe this will answer the question?:

"I used E-64 (only one he uses for guarantee return) and had a deal where Chris mailed whatever he thought was necessary to get me 20 leads guaranteed for $28 each. Anything that comes in above 20 he charges half price."

Maybe this will answer the question?:

"I used E-64 (only one he uses for guarantee return) and had a deal where Chris mailed whatever he thought was necessary to get me 20 leads guaranteed for $28 each. Anything that comes in above 20 he charges half price."

Thanks JD. I caught myself after I sent my question :laugh:

Sounds like a good deal.
when calling, do the prospects typically seem to have an understanding as to why your calling? Understand its for a life insurance policy?

Sounds like a good deal.
when calling, do the prospects typically seem to have an understanding as to why your calling? Understand its for a life insurance policy?

Of course not...they think its something free from the government. Once you dash their hopes, you sell them a policy ;)

Just did my 1st order with Chris today, I didn't do the guarantee cause I wanted to focus on women (single or in the household) & he doesn't offer a guarantee unless u do both male & female.

I'm hoping my 1000 mailer gets about 1.5%. I've been tracking my leads better of late & my sales to single males is less then 10%...females were closer to 25 even 30%. So even if I have to pay a lil more, to not have males is going to be well worth it.

Sounds like a good deal.

Most of these people are serial mailers and know its insurance because they've been down this road several times. Of the apps I've taken this week all but one mentioned insurance before I did.

Just did my 1st order with Chris today, I didn't do the guarantee cause I wanted to focus on women (single or in the household) & he doesn't offer a guarantee unless u do both male & female.

I'm hoping my 1000 mailer gets about 1.5%. I've been tracking my leads better of late & my sales to single males is less then 10%...females were closer to 25 even 30%. So even if I have to pay a lil more, to not have males is going to be well worth it.

I think you might be on to something here. Single females, with adult children, seem to be the most interested to me. I am doing this part time, so I don't have the experience that you do. But, I have the most success/interest with single women. The men just seem to think they are going to live forever, or could care less. Please keep us posted with your results.

Back