Lead Preference for Tele-Sales

Funguy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello everybody,

My question is for producers who may successfully transitioned from field sales to Tele-sales.
Are you continuing to use direct-mail leads or are you finding facebook leads to be more useful when giving presentations via Tele-sales.

Thanks in advance.

No that's how we roll baby. That's how Brandon used to it back in his early days. Manually dialing old Walmart gift card leads. Even won the carrier trip with Americo doing it like that haha...

Read all about it HERE

No that's how we roll baby. That's how Brandon used to it back in his early days. Manually dialing old Walmart gift card leads. Even won the carrier trip with Americo doing it like that haha...

Read all about it HERE

They can't be very old or you have DNC scrub them.

I was a little surprised to see the guy that Dave interviewed recently preferred direct mail leads for his telesales over Facebook Leads. I'm not sure who he was though.

Read all about it HERE

There is one word different between your two posts...."old". Sure, I would do it with old leads, but I would think twice about doing it with new ones....well, unless I had already ordered them and was now on lockdown or some crazy stuff like that....but that'll never happen.

Direct Mail for telesales? I don't think I would do that.

Hey Todd,

Most of the time I hear agents say "Direct Mail" is King.
In your opinion why would direct mail leads not be suitable for Tele-sales?

Reactions: KAL
Back