Lead Sources (Direct Mail)

I tried these guys out for mortgage protection leads and final expense and in the last three months have made over 50k. I'm not saying it would work for you but they have done everything they said they would and the leads are stellar. ALB Insurance marketing I deal with Shawn.

I tried these guys out for mortgage protection leads and final expense and in the last three months have made over 50k. I'm not saying it would work for you but they have done everything they said they would and the leads are stellar. ALB Insurance marketing I deal with Shawn.

SPAM is always better fried crispy.

wow! what a testimonial for a first time poster!

2) Half Price Lead Program: Most leads cost $35 or more to generate depending on return. A.L.B. will subsidize your lead cost by selling leads for $20 as long as production goals are met. The minimum order is 15 leads.
NOTE: This program has been temporarily discontinued

"DOH"!!!!!!!!!!

Back