Leads/objections

That’s bs and double bs . I’m close to some of the higher up FEX agents and they write both in the same sit . He asked a question and I answered . Nick did a seminar at Brindles conference cross selling mapd from fe I believe . But here’s the secret few agents know . Your dsnp mapd ( which almost all fe agents write ) will be stolen quicker that you can blink an eye unless you spend huge time baby sitting it . Hi vol fe agents write and run , write and run . You do that in mapd and you won’t make squat . Guys like me will replace you left and right .

You sound like a broken record. Always spouting the same nonsense.

You claim to be close to FEX agents. But I'm guessing it's a single lowly agent who doesn't realize you're on the forums constantly bragging about "insider info".

And if your boy is claiming to write both in the same sit, he's alone with that. I don't know of any FEX agents who do that.

You sound like a broken record. Always spouting the same nonsense.

You claim to be close to FEX agents. But I'm guessing it's a single lowly agent who doesn't realize you're on the forums constantly bragging about "insider info".

And if your boy is claiming to write both in the same sit, he's alone with that. I don't know of any FEX agents who do that.

I assure you it ain’t just 1 agent . And it’s not a lonely agent . Dude I’ve been around a lot longer than you . You drinking that koolaide .

I assure you it ain’t just 1 agent . And it’s not a lonely agent . Dude I’ve been around a lot longer than you . You drinking that koolaide .

I think FEX is the real deal. I know Frumkin is the real deal. If that means I'm drinking the Kool Aid, then bottoms up!

Been around what longer than me? FEX or the forums?

You think just because your agents use fe leads to sell fe then cross sell to mapd it’s compliant ? Their doing in the same sit which isn’t complaint. Ok let’s pretend your agents are compliant . Let’s say the client asked them about mapd with a fe lead . To be compliant they must get the soa right then and come back 48 hrs . Not a snowball chance in hell that happening . The old 48 hr rule you could check a box and say 48 hr couldn’t be done . The rules will change nothing . Gunslinging will continue.

All of this is true. Also, I've been writing Medicare since around 2013 and I've never had an issue getting an SOA and going back 48 hours later.

Is it nice that I don't have to for the moment? You bet. Is it necessary? No. I don't write Medicare on my FE days anyway. All 48 hours means to me is I go back Thursday or Friday instead of Tuesday. Meh.

That’s bs and double bs . I’m close to some of the higher up FEX agents and they write both in the same sit . He asked a question and I answered . Nick did a seminar at Brindles conference cross selling mapd from fe I believe . But here’s the secret few agents know . Your dsnp mapd ( which almost all fe agents write ) will be stolen quicker that you can blink an eye unless you spend huge time baby sitting it . Hi vol fe agents write and run , write and run . You do that in mapd and you won’t make squat . Guys like me will replace you left and right .
This isn't a secret. This is one of the primary topics in our training calls.

I also did give a talk at Christians conference. Did you see it? I would love to know what you thought. You might have missed the part when I talked about going back on non FE days.

It was in there. A couple of times.

Also not every FEX agent works with me. So it depends on which you are close with.
There are a whole bunch who took their business to IFG before I started my training.

But, I spend a lot of time talking with the compliance officer at Premier to make sure my training is on the right side of the line. I'm confident it is.

DonP You are full of beans. Back when I was in the field (known as the dark ages) we had the 48-hour rule. I wrote FE policies. At the end of the appointment I would mention that I am also a broker with Medicare Insurance if they ever want to take a look at that.

When people showed interest I would find out if it was a supplement or Advantage they were currently on. If we were dealing with Advantage I would explain that it needs to be in a different appointment and have them sign a scope. Even if they had supplements I would set a separate appointment. I told them I would call them in a couple of days. It worked perfectly for me and for them. Too much in one day is confusing and would get me off track from my next FE appointment.

I don't think things have changed that much where this is going to be a HUGE problem for field agents. In fact it's easier because since you have already met with them and become their trusted agent it would be very easy to just do the Medicare appointment as a phone sale if you want to. We couldn't do that in the dark ages, had to be face to face.

This isn't a secret. This is one of the primary topics in our training calls.

I also did give a talk at Christians conference. Did you see it? I would love to know what you thought. You might have missed the part when I talked about going back on non FE days.

It was in there. A couple of times.

Also not every FEX agent works with me. So it depends on which you are close with.
There are a whole bunch who took their business to IFG before I started my training.

But, I spend a lot of time talking with the compliance officer at Premier to make sure my training is on the right side of the line. I'm confident it is.

I got trained by a monster fe guy turned medicare . He made the decision to go 80/20 Medicare /fe 7 yrs ago because of the renewals long term . That’s what I decided to do 3 years ago . I’ll be at 850 ish on renewal Jan 2024 . I’m 100% certain you have to concentrate on mapd if you want to be a superstar . Now many fe guys might be happy as a side business .His next step after hitting 1000 was to get into recruiting . I don’t have to tell you the stunning overrides building a big Medicare team . But as with him you’ll have to leave the field partially if you want to build those overrides to $500k- $1 mil .

DonP You are full of beans. Back when I was in the field (known as the dark ages) we had the 48-hour rule. I wrote FE policies. At the end of the appointment I would mention that I am also a broker with Medicare Insurance if they ever want to take a look at that.

When people showed interest I would find out if it was a supplement or Advantage they were currently on. If we were dealing with Advantage I would explain that it needs to be in a different appointment and have them sign a scope. Even if they had supplements I would set a separate appointment. I told them I would call them in a couple of days. It worked perfectly for me and for them. Too much in one day is confusing and would get me off track from my next FE appointment.

I don't think things have changed that much where this is going to be a HUGE problem for field agents. In fact it's easier because since you have already met with them and become their trusted agent it would be very easy to just do the Medicare appointment as a phone sale if you want to. We couldn't do that in the dark ages, had to be face to face.

lol . How many fe agents making $1200 a policy will come back to a house 48 hrs later for a paltry $150 for 7-1 effective date ? They ain’t wasting their time unless their going to be in the area . Maybe most of the fex agents look at it as a side business . I looked at it as building a long term residual freight train . To each his own .

Back