Lee @ CustomizedQuote

Just curious how you'll run 1 lead at a time 30 miles in this direction and 40 miles in another direction?Since the leads are so sparse and spread out how do you incorporate them with your other leads?

I haven't bought any leads but really disappointed I haven't sold any.

Rick

At that rate, I'd say you are definitely at risk of violating your no compete clause with the non-contracted companies you've been released from.

I haven't bought any leads but really disappointed I haven't sold any. Rick

Hang in there Rick, if you just spend more time on the forum and less time prospecting, I'm sure you're results will continue to decrease. You might even get a chargeback on some of the policies you haven't sold yet, then you will be even more disappointed. It just takes time, and poor work ethic, but you can do it.

I don't really get into the FE side of thing much but I have used Lee's Medicare Supplement Leads and they are def among the best I have bought.

I see a lot of responses here negative about ROI,
The way I see it at least on the medicare side ROI is not the whole story

I get free shared internet leads I can work 12 hours a day and close mabye 5 a month if I am lucky

Thats 100% ROI

Or I can buy good leads and profit a little on first year advance but write 20+ in a month

In the long run I am much better off

Besides that the time involved is part of it too
What I find is with lee's leads while not every one will qualify or buy However most every lead has been looking for a quote

That saves time and energy

All this is a part of the equation as much as ROI

Wow guys, thank you so much for all of the kind words, didn't even realize I was missing out on all the fun. I have been so inundated the past few weeks I can barely come up for air. Now to just work to keep them flowing!

Back