Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

We were still using Lee’s Leads until just recently. They are still the best leads. Just can’t generate many of them in most areas.

He has a lot of customers on standing orders every week and have been for years.

Is he still not doing Med Supp, Last I spoke with him think a year maybe 2 years ago, we did a trial but wasn't really getting anything, I think I was still short a couple leads on order

But he was by far the best when he was generating regularly

Realy struggling with lead providers as of late

Is he still not doing Med Supp, Last I spoke with him think a year maybe 2 years ago, we did a trial but wasn't really getting anything, I think I was still short a couple leads on order

But he was by far the best when he was generating regularly

Realy struggling with lead providers as of late
What part of a Tennessee are you in?

Maryville

However, I sell mostly, NC, SC,IL, GA,TX & IN

Maryville? Smith Funeral Home area right? That’s a really impressive place. I trained a PreNeed insurance agent for them years ago. I remember that as being one of the nicer funeral homes I’ve ever seen.

Or mortuary actually. I think they were insulted if I called it a funeral home.

Maryville? Smith Funeral Home area right? That’s a really impressive place. I trained a PreNeed insurance agent for them years ago. I remember that as being one of the nicer funeral homes I’ve ever seen.

Or mortuary actually.

Yes yes Ive seen them

Or mortuary actually. I think they were insulted if I called it a funeral home.
We’ve got a funeral home here in my town that’s like that. Very impressive and highly professional. More so than any funeral home I’ve ever encountered. Unfortunately, their prices match their impressiveness - even higher than the SCI funeral homes around here!

We’ve got a funeral home here in my town that’s like that. Very impressive and highly professional. More so than any funeral home I’ve ever encountered. Unfortunately, their prices match their impressiveness - even higher than the SCI funeral homes around here!

I learned from those guys what the difference is in a funeral home and a mortuary. A funeral home is a house that’s been converted to do funerals. A Mortuary is a building that was built for the sole purpose of doing funerals.

Some of the guys that own mortuaries are very insulted if you call their facility a funeral home. Apparently that’s an insult to a mortuary owner.

I learned from those guys what the difference is in a funeral home and a mortuary. A funeral home is a house that’s been converted to do funerals. A Mortuary is a building that was built for the sole purpose of doing funerals.

Some of the guys that own mortuaries are very insulted if you call their facility a funeral home. Apparently that’s an insult to a mortuary owner.
They sound a little touchy! The funeral company I’m talking about have a couple of locations in small towns that were definitely converted from a house. But they call all of their locations funeral homes, even the ones they built themselves, including their main location (which doesn’t look like any house I’ve ever seen!):
A463E32A-3D40-4C90-90A1-273715D7DD68.jpeg

They sound a little touchy! The funeral company I’m talking about have a couple of locations in small towns that were definitely converted from a house. But they call all of their locations funeral homes, even the ones they built themselves, including their main location (which doesn’t look like any house I’ve ever seen!):
View attachment 5501

I think the public just calls everything a funeral home so no one probably gets too worked up about it. But if you are a funeral Director and don’t know the difference they will correct you.

Latest posts

Back