Legacy Safeguard

If you (or anyone else up here) comes across someone you can't write because of ANY kind of health condition and they are between ages 0-85, call me. I'll enroll them via Sr Life's tele-sales platform with voice signature and mail you a finder's fee. Bank draft only. Or I can help you get contracted so you can write it yourself.

I believe it's ok to pay you a finder's fee, just not pay the proposed insured to take a policy out. Someone check me on this....Rouse? Goillini52?
Will probably vary from state to state but if the "finder's fee" is contingent on a policy being purchased, that could be a commission share and the person receiving it would need to be licensed to rep the company...But, who is going to tell?

If you (or anyone else up here) comes across someone you can't write because of ANY kind of health condition and they are between ages 0-85, call me. I'll enroll them via Sr Life's tele-sales platform with voice signature and mail you a finder's fee. Bank draft only. Or I can help you get contracted so you can write it yourself.

I believe it's ok to pay you a finder's fee, just not pay the proposed insured to take a policy out. Someone check me on this....Rouse? Goillini52?

Shouldn’t this be in another section of the Forum ?

Are you avoiding my questions?

Don’t you know we have Gerber,AIG,and GWI......we are not limited to one company like you.

upload_2020-3-6_8-19-32.pngupload_2020-3-6_8-19-32.jpeg

I can blow your price away on 0-85 GI....but I'm only licensed in 1 state. Go for it.:yes:

Thanks, Greg. I don’t run into very many situations that I’m not able to handle. It’s true I don’t have any true GI available before age 40. But I do have a couple of graded options with very limited health questions that will cover all but a small percentage of those people. I have referred my younger GI cases to a friend who’s a Kemper agent, but I haven’t had a case I couldn’t handle in quite a while.

As to the finder’s fee, I think it’s legal in Texas between licensed insurance agents. But I haven’t researched that, so don’t quote me!

Last edited:
Todd you're sounding kinda weak there. Can't you do any better than that...lol. Read your post. Does that sound like something a successful person would write? Especially when you couple that with your famous comments of "screw the insurance companies". Is your boy DonP getting his bad attitude from you?

Be honest. You sound just like a loser. Is Newby stealing your agents because he has a lead program and you don't? Is that why you sound so ill? Why can't you be more positive up here and share some of your wisdom? I know you have enough experience to share something positive up here....don't you?

Actually you are becoming more and more insignificant and not worthy of too much of my time. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I'm just waiting for you and DonP to gang up on me again.....lol. Bring it!

Why don't you listen? Are you stupid or something? DonP is not, "my boy". So let's get that straight (even though you'll probably come on here and say he is again just because you don't listen to anything).

Lead program. Are you sure we don't have one? You seem like you are sure about it. Can you tell me more about me and my business?

Newby stealing my agents? Nice try. Guess again. (You're not even close to the truth when you just make up something like this).

As for being successful...I already am, so your comments about that are just stupid at this point.

You know, I've also thought about that $1000 bet. I might just back him up on that because it could be a win/win for me either way. If you lose the bet, I'll make some money. If you win the bet, you can come up here and get the money from me. You won't be walking right when you get back to Raleigh, but it'll be fun for me to "give" it to you!

Todd you're sounding kinda weak there. Can't you do any better than that...lol. Read your post. Does that sound like something a successful person would write? Especially when you couple that with your famous comments of "screw the insurance companies". Is your boy DonP getting his bad attitude from you?

Be honest. You sound just like a loser. Is Newby stealing your agents because he has a lead program and you don't? Is that why you sound so ill? Why can't you be more positive up here and share some of your wisdom? I know you have enough experience to share something positive up here....don't you?

Actually you are becoming more and more insignificant and not worthy of too much of my time. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I'm just waiting for you and DonP to gang up on me again.....lol. Bring it!

Why don't you listen? Are you stupid or something? DonP is not, "my boy". So let's get that straight (even though you'll probably come on here and say he is again just because you don't listen to anything).

Lead program. Are you sure we don't have one? You seem like you are sure about it. Can you tell me more about me and my business?

Newby stealing my agents? Nice try. Guess again. (You're not even close to the truth when you just make up something like this).

As for being successful...I already am, so your comments about that are just stupid at this point.

You know, I've also thought about that $1000 bet. I might just back him up on that because it could be a win/win for me either way. If you lose the bet, I'll make some money. If you win the bet, you can come up here and get the money from me. You won't be walking right when you get back to Raleigh, but it'll be fun for me to "give" it to you!
Todd King vs Greg Hinton Grudge Match:
tenor.gif

Back