Life and Health Agent Looking for GL Quote

socal401

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys, life and health agent here, mostly med supps, looking for a quote for general liability. The office space I am looking to rent is requiring a GL policy, 1 million per occurrence and 2 million aggregate. Office space is about 150 square feet, I have no employees.

I got a quote from Hartford for about $420 per year, hoping there is a cheaper option.

Thanks,

You probably won't beat $420/year unless you hit up Google for some random carriers providing just GL for cheaper. That being said...who shops a $420/year premium?

Hey guys, life and health agent here, mostly med supps, looking for a quote for general liability. The office space I am looking to rent is requiring a GL policy, 1 million per occurrence and 2 million aggregate. Office space is about 150 square feet, I have no employees. I got a quote from Hartford for about $420 per year, hoping there is a cheaper option. Thanks,

Most carriers have a minimum premium so I agree with insurance here that you won't find a much cheaper policy.

What I would suggest is looking into a business owners policy that will cover your property like furniture and such. You can usually get more bang for your bucks or the same pr ice

Thanks for the feedback guys. Going with State Farm, $500 a year with $10,000 in personal property and a bunch of other coverages.

Back