Looking for a partner

Out of full transparency you can see my tax returns if you are serious about partners so you know Im not just some sketchy guy with a kitty avatar trying to rope people into some lousy deal.
Hmm, that is not the most happy appearing kitty I've ever seen though. Has a strong resemblance to the face of some clients looking at the renewal premium lately

Chicago is a great place to recruit agents, however, you will spend a ton of time re-training licensed agents who have been working at the Big enrollment mills (call centers) Chicago is home to a few large ones. I recruited about 25 brokers out there and they were soooo non-compliant to no fault of their own, that is just how they were raised. Best of Luck to you. It will be tough seeing that any funds your FMO would have provided you with may disappear due to the stupidity of Congress and their latest call letter. Looks like we will see what happens in January with that. But it will kill the little guy for sure.

Chicago is a great place to recruit agents, however, you will spend a ton of time re-training licensed agents who have been working at the Big enrollment mills (call centers) Chicago is home to a few large ones. I recruited about 25 brokers out there and they were soooo non-compliant to no fault of their own, that is just how they were raised. Best of Luck to you. It will be tough seeing that any funds your FMO would have provided you with may disappear due to the stupidity of Congress and their latest call letter. Looks like we will see what happens in January with that. But it will kill the little guy for sure.

Thank you for the insight! I am open to doing something anywhere in the country. To me its going to be all about the person. I need the right person someone who is passionate about the business and very capable and the rest will work out. It could happen at any location.

I am looking to join forces. I have 1.5 years of experience in insurance and was a teacher before that. I am based in Michigan but have Chicago ties and could relocate. Let me know if you still want to connect.

but have Chicago ties
200w.gif

I am looking to join forces. I have 1.5 years of experience in insurance and was a teacher before that. I am based in Michigan but have Chicago ties and could relocate. Let me know if you still want to connect.

Hello,

I'm in Michigan as well. If you're interested in talking feel free to email me at [email protected]

Phil

Back